Broncos Add Marvin Austin to Defensive Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
    If Austin stays healthy I think he is the 3rd best DT we have at worst the 4th. I would love to see him to get healthy and be Vickersons replacement next year.
    Up until this point Austin has done absolutely nothing in his career. He's played 11 games, less than one season, and has done almost nothing in those games.

It took 4 workouts last year for a team to sign him (Miami), who then cut him as a healthy player after 3 weeks.

Now, he's still young (25) and has tons of talent, but many talented players have become nothing in this league. I like Deo Rio coaching him up, and I think that gives him a chance, but he hasn't been a better player than Vickerson or Unrein in the NFL.
    Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Clady View Post
      Up until this point Austin has done absolutely nothing in his career. He's played 11 games, less than one season, and has done almost nothing in those games.

It took 4 workouts last year for a team to sign him (Miami), who then cut him as a healthy player after 3 weeks.

Now, he's still young (25) and has tons of talent, but many talented players have become nothing in this league. I like Deo Rio coaching him up, and I think that gives him a chance, but he hasn't been a better player than Vickerson or Unrein in the NFL.
      Sorry I meant to type "the potential to be the 3rd or at worst 4th"
      sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
      UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
        Sorry I meant to type "the potential to be the 3rd or at worst 4th"
        Alright that's more accurate. Hopefully he steps up and shows some of his potential.
        Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

I'm hoping our culture will turn his career around as it did with Knighton. If anyone can unlock this kids potential it is Del Rio but I won't get hopes up too high.
          sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
            I'm hoping our culture will turn his career around as it did with Knighton. If anyone can unlock this kids potential it is Del Rio but I won't get hopes up too high.
            I agree with this post. Del Rio has made some defensive lineman play way above their expected level of play for the past decade plus, and it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen again. Even thirty plus year old Justin Bannan was playing better than ever.
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
              So true. Move over Refrigerator, Pot Roast is going to break out!
              Love that one what a thought

Comment

I really like Knighton, if this guy is just like him or better, I hope we keep em both...If he is just a body for camp then I guess I can hope for the best for him..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X