Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Elway Pre-Draft Presser

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Elway Pre-Draft Presser

    http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...d-23bb0a0b4064


    Sounding really confident right off the back. Addressed Os immediately. He's "the guy".

  • #2
    "We're looking at moving up. We're also looking at options going back"..


    Thanks for all the info Elway xD

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
      "We're looking at moving up. We're also looking at options going back"..


      Thanks for all the info Elway xD
      I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is also considering players at the current pick also. Just a wild hunch




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder what it's like to play poker with Elway?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is also considering players at the current pick also. Just a wild hunch
          Easy there with that wild info. This message board is open to the public

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
            http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...d-23bb0a0b4064


            Sounding really confident right off the back. Addressed Os immediately. He's "the guy".
            What else is he gonna say? He's a bust? Of course Os is going to get a shot..

            SMH
            RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
            :smash

            LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mantheyman View Post
              What else is he gonna say? He's a bust? Of course Os is going to get a shot..

              SMH
              We get it, you dont like Oz, no need to be a smarty-pants about it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                We get it, you dont like Oz, no need to be a smarty-pants about it.
                Who said I hate Os? I'm stating the obvious. Do people really need to make claims like that anymore? How about we enjoy the team we have now.
                RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
                :smash

                LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  I wonder what it's like to play poker with Elway?
                  He parlayed a 7 million dolla r contract into 100's of millions.

                  His name and rep make him a force to be reckoned with.

                  At this point we are not going to get anything but smoke and mirrors. Out of dive valley as if we ever for anything but coach speak before.

                  There is not a chance they are going to show their hand before they are called and on the clock.

                  Now they might talk to a Few other teams they have dealt with before about some moves or might be hunting to a few they are willing to move back if another team wants to pay the price to move up.

                  But anyone dumb enough to think John is going to let the NFL know what is on the draft board and in what order should not be posting on here.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X