Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding My Wife & Peyton Manning (Revisiting A Greatest Hit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding My Wife & Peyton Manning (Revisiting A Greatest Hit)

- Regarding My Wife & Peyton Manning (Revisiting A Greatest Hit) -

"Author’s Note: In honor of Patheos’ 5 Year Anniversary, I wanted to share my most popular post. In all honesty, there is no way I ever conceived that this essay would ever get the traffic it did. But I think I figured it out. It’s about the decent character of Peyton Manning. It’s about the discerning judgment of my wife. And it’s about me – the dorky husband who finally “got it”. I hope you enjoy it once again." ...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/acathol...n-patheos5yrs/

Thanks for posting again. I have so much respect for him.

I think one of the things that might actually get in his way during big games like SB's and AFC Championship games could actually be his need for perfection. Sometimes I just want him to just go out and play on pure instinct rather than always relying so much on cerebral intellect.

Of course that is his game, but I think that sometimes it gets in his way. People talk about his lack of "clutch" in big moments. Maybe if during those times he just scraped it and just improvised on gut instinct, maybe he would fare better in big games.

Not knocking him because I love the guy, but just want to see him let go a little more. Might do him some good.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
    X