Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos In NFL.com Top 100

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I have to believe that with Clady back we're going to be scary good again this season.....and if we have a solid Oline, then the next Offensive check list item will be how effectively Montee and company do their job. I am not worried about the running game, but like most folks, I need to see it to believe it.
    Unlike you clady IMO may never be the same guy he was as a rookie.

    Lisfranc injuries are bad news and on a big guy like clady who is banging with 260-330 pound guys. I will need to see it before I get happy.

    Also he is not all that
    Much in the running game. Good but nothing special. Most of our running hAs been to the right side of center for a few years now.

    I have faith in the RBs we have on staff Exocet for butter fingers hillman, while
    He has speed so do most LBs in the NFL. He has shown nothing between tackles.

    The sleepers are CJ Anderson and Bibbs IMO. Probably coming out of TC as 2-3.

    Comment


    • #47
      Top 10 is being announced next week. I'm guessing it's going to be these guys judging from names that haven't appeared so far:

      T. Brady
      D. Brees
      J. Charles
      J. Graham
      A.J. Green
      C. Johnson
      L. McCoy
      P. Manning
      A. Peterson
      R. Sherman

      Comment


      • #48
        Peyton will be #1, all MvP are #1, I just love how Nfl.com act all mad that Rodgers is #11, yes he is the best QB in league right now, but no he was not the best in 2013-2014. I didn't see them complaining the last 2 years.
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Hesky View Post
          Top 10 is being announced next week. I'm guessing it's going to be these guys judging from names that haven't appeared so far:

          T. Brady
          D. Brees
          J. Charles
          J. Graham
          A.J. Green
          C. Johnson
          L. McCoy
          P. Manning
          A. Peterson
          R. Sherman
          Good job! I was just putting together who I thought was Top 10, and struggled to remember how good Graham is. But yes, that's got to be the top 10. As for the order, how about:

          1. Peyton
          2. Brady
          3. Johnson
          4. Brees
          5. Peterson
          6. Charles
          7. Sherman
          8. McCoy
          9. Graham
          10. Green

          I could be way off!

          As for the who didn;t make the top 10, I think Aaron Rodgers and JJ Watt deserve to be there.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            Peyton will be #1, all MvP are #1, I just love how Nfl.com act all mad that Rodgers is #11, yes he is the best QB in league right now, but no he was not the best in 2013-2014. I didn't see them complaining the last 2 years.
            The list from my understanding is who the players expect to be the best of 2014 not how they performed in 2013. Obviously how they performed in 2013 plays a role in the decision and probably is the major deciding factor but it is actually supposed to be a projection more than a rating on past results. That is why it is called "Top 100 players of 2014" not of the past season. Again most players rate off of what they saw the season before as I think many if they were rating for the season ahead would have Rodgers in the top-5.

            Comment


            • #51
              #1 - Mr. Manning :clap:

              - Peyton Manning lands at No. 1 on 'Top 100' countdown -

              "What was the most impressive aspect of Peyton Manning's 2013 season?

              Was it the 55 touchdowns? The 5,477 passing yards? The unprecedented fifth MVP award? The third trip to the Super Bowl?

              Perhaps the most amazing achievement was the timing of it all. Manning was the greatest quarterback on the planet at 37 years old in his 16th (16th!) NFL season. Manning mastered football's most vital position, an accomplishment that earned him the top spot on NFL Network's The Top 100 Players of 2014 countdown." ...

              Peyton Manning capped a record-breaking season with his fifth MVP award. His masterful season made him the No. 1 player on "The Top 100 Players of 2014" countdown that culminated Wednesday.
              Last edited by Emily Diana; 07-09-2014, 09:07 PM.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                Unlike you clady IMO may never be the same guy he was as a rookie.

                Lisfranc injuries are bad news and on a big guy like clady who is banging with 260-330 pound guys. I will need to see it before I get happy.

                Also he is not all that
                Much in the running game. Good but nothing special. Most of our running hAs been to the right side of center for a few years now.

                I have faith in the RBs we have on staff Exocet for butter fingers hillman, while
                He has speed so do most LBs in the NFL. He has shown nothing between tackles.

                The sleepers are CJ Anderson and Bibbs IMO. Probably coming out of TC as 2-3.
                I don't think that is accurate.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Emily Diana View Post
                  #1 - Mr. Manning :clap:
                  Just read about the outcome. And although this "award" means nothing in the bigger picture of the team, it does bode very well that Peyton's peers respect his ability, at his age and after such a serious injury. We are lucky to have him!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    The announcer says Peyton is "coming up" on the show (Top 100 Reactions).

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X