X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Diana
    replied
    - Bad News: You're Golfing With Peyton Manning -

"Soon after the Denver Broncos drafted wide receiver Cody Latimer, he received the kind of intense one-on-one tutorial that quarterback Peyton Manning is famous for. "He was so precise. He told me how to stand. Where to put my feet," recalls Latimer. "You have to take it all in, figure out his adjustments and do everything he says and you end up on his good side."

This session wasn't on the football field, however. It was on the golf course.

In the modern NFL, where practice time is limited, Manning has quietly devised a brilliant plan in recent offseasons to help new teammates get used to his style. He insists on golfing with the players, many of whom have never touched a club in their lives." ...

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bad-n...ing-1403132788

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Maybe Latimer should move in with Manning and learn the Playbook and everything else Manning knows.
    Now that sounds like a plan!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Maybe Latimer should move in with Manning and learn the Playbook and everything else Manning knows.

Leave a comment:

• Cody Latimer learns from Peyton Manning on the links

- Cody Latimer learns from Peyton Manning on the links -

"Cody Latimer was all ready to play his first-ever round of golf this week alongside a fellow member of the Denver Broncos' rookie class – something that would be a fun, no-pressure environment for a guy who had never even swung a golf club.

Peyton Manning had other plans.

"They told me I was already taken, that No. 18 had asked for me," Latimer said." ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...oncos/9794069/
Working...
X