Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 draft grades

- 2011 draft grades -

The Texans, Bengals and Broncos each found a superstar in the 2011 draft, and earn top marks.

"Denver Broncos: John Elway and John Fox set to remake the Broncos into a tough-minded squad with explosive playmakers on both sides of the ball. Sitting at the top of the board, the Broncos landed a difference maker in Von Miller. The speedy pass rusher has keyed a defensive resurgence in Mile High. Orlando Franklin and Julius Thomas have been pleasant surprises, with Nate Irving also chipping in as a spot player. Overall, the 2011 class has played a key role in the Broncos' recent success in the AFC."

Best pick: Von Miller, LB (Round 1, 2nd overall)
    Worst pick: Rahim Moore, S (Round 2, 45th overall)
    Value pick: Julius Thomas, TE (Round 4, 129th overall)" ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...bears-get-an-f
    Last edited by Emily Diana; 06-08-2014, 12:53 AM.

Do not understand those grades. We got four starters on a Super Bowl team, 1 role player in Green and Q who probably would be a starter if not injured. Two of the starters probably going to make the top 100 players list, one in top ten when he plays whole season.

We deserved an A imo

Imagine how different things would have been if the 2009 draft had the same level of success. We probably never see Elway come to town the way he did.
    Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      Do not understand those grades. We got four starters on a Super Bowl team, 1 role player in Green and Q who probably would be a starter if not injured. Two of the starters probably going to make the top 100 players list, one in top ten when he plays whole season.

We deserved an A imo

Imagine how different things would have been if the 2009 draft had the same level of success. We probably never see Elway come to town the way he did.
      We actually did get an A. If you look closely the grade for each team is at the end of all the comments they make. I only know this because I spent forever trying to figure out how we got a B and the Browns got an A. In actuality we did get an A. It is really poorly designed on how they did it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos2024 View Post
        We actually did get an A. If you look closely the grade for each team is at the end of all the comments they make. I only know this because I spent forever trying to figure out how we got a B and the Browns got an A. In actuality we did get an A. It is really poorly designed on how they did it haha.
        Yea that makes allot more sense
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos2024 View Post
          Browns should have had a much better grade than a C+. This is their 2011 Draft.

Browns' 2011 draft picks

1 Phil Taylor DT
          2 Jabaal Sheard DE
          2 Greg Little WR
          4 Jordan Cameron TE
          4 Owen Marecic RB
          5 Buster Skrine DB
          5 Jason Pinkston OT
          7 Eric Hagg DB

What does the article say is negative about the draft? Brandon Weeden. Weeden was not drafted in 2011. Taylor, Sheard, Cameron, Skrine, and Pinkston were all major contributors to the team and each one played well. Even Hagg played well when he started for the team. Little and Marecic are the only two players that did not pan out in that draft. Yet, the team has a mere C+?! More Browns bashing drivel, that's all it is.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
          X