Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL MVP Odds: Peyton Manning the obvious favorite

- 2014 NFL MVP Odds: Peyton Manning the obvious favorite -

"Peyton Manning is the obvious favorite for the 2014 NFL MVP. Peyton Manning is the obvious favorite for the 2014 NFL MVP.

It's the offseason, but we're not that far removed from the 2014 NFL season. We know this because our good friends at Bovada.lv released 2014 NFL MVP odds on Tuesday.

The usual suspects (read: quarterbacks) are up top, but we spotted some interesting numbers among some of the names released.

Peyton Manning (3-1) -- to the surprise of exactly zero people -- is the top favorite. I don't love the bet because voters in general hate repeating on MVP awards and it'll be tough for Manning to match his epic 2013 numbers." ...

2014 NFL MVP Odds (courtesy of Bovada)
    Player - Position - Team - Odds
    Peyton Manning - QB - Broncos - 3-1

I think the fact he is who is he and done what he has done actually hurts PM's chances of winning future MVPs

If he sets records they have to give it to him otherwise imo the voters use all kinds of excuses to vote for other people.
    Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

My first thought was 'can't they wait at least until preseason before they start trying to jinx him?'

Comment

Working...
      X