Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos look primed for another big run

- Broncos look primed for another big run -

"The Denver Broncos look like they're ready to start the season.

They had an impressive preseason debut against the Seattle Seahawks, the team that throttled them in the Super Bowl, and they christened San Francisco's new stadium with a 34-0 shutout of the 49ers Sunday.

Denver's starting offense is in midseason form with three scores in four possessions with Peyton Manning completing 22 of 27 passes for 182 yards and a touchdown.

And they haven't even shown the offense they'll unveil against Indianapolis on Sept. 7, when starting running back Montee Ball returns from an appendectomy that's sidelining him the entire preseason.

Denver's front-line defense has been just as impressive, allowing one TD on four drives while DeMarcus Ware, T.J. Ward and Aqib Talib have shown exactly why GM John Elway committed $109.5 million to bring the trio to town.

Pass-rusher Von Miller and versatile cornerback Chris Harris Jr. haven't suited up yet, either." ...

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/bronco...4224--nfl.html

You're going down, boys, to the young gun named Luck

Comment

lol Manning talking bout his attempt to Rush a TD

''Yeah, it's a tendency breaker,'' Manning said. ''You try to catch them off guard. It's probably not really high on their alert game plan sheet, 'Watch for the quarterback run.' I thought I was going to score but I got one yard. Kind of humbling.''
      Tendency breaker ... ok - coulda been an ankle breaker though. Probably wont see any more of that in the reg season.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

settle down.......its only preseason

Comment

Andrews luck is running out

Comment

Working...
          X