No announcement yet.

Broncos Cuts 8/29 - 8/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this might generate some controversy but, IMO Zach is a better QB than Osweiller.
    I think we made a mistake in releasing Zach.

The Raiders are in dire need of a QB, I hope they don't pick up Zach, because it will come and bite us in the butt!

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      Easy......... We bring back..........… KO!!!!!!
      Too slow, Bills already signing him
      Where is this season going?

Comment

Zac dysert never threw the ball more than 10 yards downfield. He is no where close to as polished as Brock right now. Hell end up on PS. Even if he gets picked up he Never Would Have Played A Down for us. Manning has a few more years left and Brock is light years ahead of Zac. There is no way he would have stayed....it's simple math.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
          Zac dysert never threw the ball more than 10 yards downfield. He is no where close to as polished as Brock right now. Hell end up on PS. Even if he gets picked up he Never Would Have Played A Down for us. Manning has a few more years left and Brock is light years ahead of Zac. There is no way he would have stayed....it's simple math.
          I am a die-hard Bronco fan. I hope your "simple math" is correct.

Comment

I feel relieved we cut Dysert and Bibbs

I don't like losing Big Vick. He's been here long enough to have a real investment here. Sucks so bad he got injured last season. BUT - Denver has to be smart where they're putting the money. Vick was likely cut solely because of his price - that and of course his health is in question after a pretty major injury. If Vick wasn't so expensive I think things could have been different - at least I hope that is the case.

Either way - I'm going to miss Vick. I didn't know who he was when he first got here but as time passed I became a fan. Then he continued to reinforce my fanaticism. He'll play elsewhere - Good luck Big Vick - he'll win the hearts of fans somewhere else - hopefully not in the afcW
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

OK this is a News thread about cuts.....not a bickerfest about who's 3rd string QB is better than the the next one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrod48 View Post
                I know this might generate some controversy but, IMO Zach is a better QB than Osweiller.
                I think we made a mistake in releasing Zach.

The Raiders are in dire need of a QB, I hope they don't pick up Zach, because it will come and bite us in the butt!
                And welcome to the forum Mrs Dysert.Lol.

Comment

Only 6 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                    And welcome to the forum Mrs Dysert.Lol.
                    You better crawl back under to your "pimp" hole, LOL!

Comment

• Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                      #Broncos waive C Matt Paradis. A sixth-round pick this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                        Too slow, Bills already signing him
                        Aaah, gosh!! Would have been fun to have all the KO guys back, lol!!!
                        #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantheyman View Post
                          TJ YATES.... Enough said.
                          pretty sure he is just a backup still

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            Easy......... We bring back..........… KO!!!!!!

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            Aaah, gosh!! Would have been fun to have all the KO guys back, lol!!!
                            Neckbeard!
                            Where is this season going?

Comment

• 4 more cuts to go. I predict Bennie Fowler, Gerell Robinson, Corey Nelson, and Louis Young.

Comment

• I hate losing Big Vick, I guess we can all agree he is this year's surprise cut
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X