Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Cuts 8/29 - 8/30

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    ... four years ...
    Unrein catches more touchdowns, all that needs to be said
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

    Comment


    • I love what I've seen from OZ, Crash i'd cp ya but I'm out for 24. I just hope we can keep him if Manning continues playing
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        I love what I've seen from OZ, Crash i'd cp ya but I'm out for 24. I just hope we can keep him if Manning continues playing
        No worries brother I know there are other believers out there who see what I see.
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

        Comment


        • Cutting two starters from last year.... Says a ton about the depth of this team.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            Unrein catches more touchdowns, all that needs to be said
            There you go! Plus, he's a Colorado boy! :thumb:
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • Every year it seems when cut time comes, we lose a couple of fan favorites. This year it is Vick, Duke and Dysert. The beauty of it is, in spite of those losses we are a much better team than last year. The depth on this team is far superior to last year or 2012.
              Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Larryh View Post
                Every year it seems when cut time comes, we lose a couple of fan favorites. This year it is Vick, Duke and Dysert. The beauty of it is, in spite of those losses we are a much better team than last year. The depth on this team is far superior to last year or 2012.
                the depth on this team is far superior to anything we have had in nearly 10 years.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jrod48 View Post
                  You better crawl back under to your "pimp" hole, LOL!
                  Lol jrod lol

                  Comment


                  • So are we down to 53 or are there more coming?
                    sigpic

                    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      My take, too. IMO Vickerson and Unrein played about the same, but Unrein is cheaper and the cap is an issue. Also, Unrein is before Vickerson alphabetically.
                      Calling Aaron Ardvaark.LOL.

                      Comment


                      • Well there is the fake IR stash. Aninuke to IR
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                        Comment


                        • Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                          DE Kenny Anunike on season-ending IR (torn left biceps).

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by maggnus View Post
                            Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                            DE Kenny Anunike on season-ending IR (torn left biceps).
                            Didn't realize his injury was that serious. Well hopefully he has a great camp next year like Smith did this year
                            sigpic

                            2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              Didn't realize his injury was that serious. Well hopefully he has a great camp next year like Smith did this year
                              He might not be hurt that "serious" though *wink, wink*
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                              Comment


                              • Robinson has made the team
                                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X