Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Cuts 8/29 - 8/30

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Cuts 8/29 - 8/30

    IR/ Suspended
    DE Kenny Anunike
    Matt Prater


    Cuts

    QB Zac Dysert
    RB Kapri Bibbs
    DL Kevin Vickerson
    DL Brian Sanford
    OL Vinston Painter
    OL Matt Paradis
    LB Shaquille Barrett
    S Duke Ihenacho
    S John Boyett
    WR Nathan Palmer
    WR Bennie Fowler
    DL Sione Fua
    LB LJ Fort
    CB Jerome Murphy
    CB Jordan Sullen
    OL Ryan Miller
    TE Cameron Morrah
    TE Jameson Konz
    More to come

    I'm updating this as I see tweets or updates if you have something not on the list please post it so I can add it to the list.
    Last edited by JakeNbake; 08-30-2014, 01:45 PM.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  • #2
    The one's I will be looking out for are Craig Loston, Antonio Richardson, and Christian Jones. Really liked them 3 in the draft.

    I wonder if Dysert will make the 53 or will be risk trying to put him on the PS. Reports were good from camp

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      The one's I will be looking out for are Craig Loston, Antonio Richardson, and Christian Jones. Really liked them 3 in the draft.

      I wonder if Dysert will make the 53 or will be risk trying to put him on the PS. Reports were good from camp
      We most likely will not pick up anyone. Maybe a tackle since Cornick hasn't looked good but remember we have to add a waiver wire claim to our 53 to pick them up.

      I wouldn't be shocked if we can slip dysert to the PS easy. He hasn't looked very good.
      Last edited by crash123go; 08-29-2014, 03:13 PM.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        We most likely will not pick up anyone. Maybe a tackle since Cornick hasn't looked good but remember we have to add a waiver wire claim to our 53 to pick them up.
        Yea I doubt we will add anyone, just seen that Loston got cut. Really liked the guy for LSU

        Comment


        • #5
          We wont get crap off the waiver wire picking 31st.

          We'll be left with scraps.

          Just hope we carry 2 QB's so we can have more depth at a few extra spots.

          Other than that, just gotta let Fox/Elway make the cuts and see how it turns out.

          More i think about it, i'd keep both of Unrein and Vickerson and "IR stash", Ununike.

          Comment


          • #6
            CB Jerome Murphy just released; DB Jordan Sullen waived
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              DB Sullen / DT Fua

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                We wont get crap off the waiver wire picking 31st.

                We'll be left with scraps.

                Just hope we carry 2 QB's so we can have more depth at a few extra spots.

                Other than that, just gotta let Fox/Elway make the cuts and see how it turns out.

                More i think about it, i'd keep both of Unrein and Vickerson and "IR stash", Ununike.
                Idk then we are somewhat limited in our edge rushers. That would leave us with only 3 real edge guys and 7 300+ lbs guys. We really don't have that tweener 260-265 lbs DE/OLB that Ayers was supposed to be.
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  We wont get crap off the waiver wire picking 31st.

                  We'll be left with scraps.

                  Just hope we carry 2 QB's so we can have more depth at a few extra spots.

                  Other than that, just gotta let Fox/Elway make the cuts and see how it turns out.

                  More i think about it, i'd keep both of Unrein and Vickerson and "IR stash", Ununike.
                  Who knows what's going through the minds of the personnel dept but I just don't see how we can carry 3 QB
                  Red 98

                  Kareem rises to the top

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    We wont get crap off the waiver wire picking 31st.

                    We'll be left with scraps.

                    Just hope we carry 2 QB's so we can have more depth at a few extra spots.

                    Other than that, just gotta let Fox/Elway make the cuts and see how it turns out.

                    More i think about it, i'd keep both of Unrein and Vickerson and "IR stash", Ununike.
                    I believe any "vested vet" (four years experience) becomes a free agent. Not subject to waiver rules.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Konz and Morrah cut


                      Mike Klis @MikeKlis · 1m

                      Broncos cut TEs Cameron Morrah, Jameson Konz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        The one's I will be looking out for are Craig Loston, Antonio Richardson, and Christian Jones. Really liked them 3 in the draft.

                        I wonder if Dysert will make the 53 or will be risk trying to put him on the PS. Reports were good from camp
                        Dysert isn't PS eligible. He was on the 53 man roster last year. Or does he have to be active for actual games?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                          Dysert isn't PS eligible. He was on the 53 man roster last year. Or does he have to be active for actual games?
                          He has to be on the 46 active roster for 9 games or more to lose PS eligibility
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I saw Smallwood was cut by Atlanta if he clears waivers I wouldn't mind grabbing him for the PS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                              He has to be on the 46 active roster for 9 games or more to lose PS eligibility
                              Thanks CRASH.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X