• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rastic
    Modulated
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    We blew out an undefeated team by 21 with our QB throwing for 470+ yards and our WR having 220+ yards. Ya, we must change the run came and be able to run more cause we clearly cant pass the ball...
    True, I think your anecdote is correct, for the sake of the run you undo a historically successful passing game. But I think (hope) we all understand that you have to have an answer if and when... cough, cough... SB... cough, cough... the passing game is shut down.

A team can be one great in either camp vis a vis, passing vs rushing, but they should be able to have an alternative if the situation demands it.

Comment

• Garfield
      Starter
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
      Oddly enough, CJ is inactive for today's game against the Cardinals. Maybe we'll see some Thompson today?
      hoping it was because he was sick or hurt.

It is a head scratcher to me.

Comment

• ERoyal248
        All-Pro
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
        hoping it was because he was sick or hurt.

It is a head scratcher to me.
        Looks like Ball will be out awhile so we'll see Hillman, Thompson and CJ manning RB going forward.

I didn't get that either btw.

Comment

• JesseH
          Bench Warmer
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Looks like Ball will be out awhile so we'll see Hillman, Thompson and CJ manning RB going forward.

I didn't get that either btw.
          John Fox just said it was a numbers game, they wanted an extra defensive back so they activated Tony Carter because Arizona runs multiple wide receiver sets, if one of our db's went down they didn't want to be short.

Drew, Sandy & Scott hour 3 10/6/14
          Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan Denver, Colorado | Denver's Sports Station 104.3 The Fan

Comment

Working...
          X