Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos are now "America's Team"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...ed-harris-poll

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos, with a Hall of Fame quarterback calling the shots as the team's top football executive and a future Hall of Famer behind center in Peyton Manning, are the new America's Team.

Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are No. 1, at least according to a Harris Poll survey.
    That's according to The Harris Poll, which surveyed 2,543 adults (1,275 of whom said they followed professional football). The nationwide poll was taken from Sept. 10-17.
    Limited sample size obviously, but it's exciting to see. As expected, the Jaguars and Titans are the two least favourite teams in the league.

Denver Broncos are America's Favorite NFL Team

According to a recent poll, Americans have finally wisely decided that our favorite team or “America’s Team” is not the Dallas Cowboys — it’s the Denver Broncos.

Public Policy Polling, a North Carolina-based polling company, determined in a vote of over 700 people that the Broncos are the most popular team in the country, receiving the highest percentage of votes at 14 percent.

This should be a no-brainer, as we believe our country to be full of wisdom and strong thinkers. The Broncos are the obvious choice for those who have high levels intelligence, of which our country has plenty.

All joking aside, this is pretty clear in recent years. Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow have brought the Broncos into the public eye more than any other year since John Elway left, and Manning’s dominance has established this team as the most popular in the league today. The Dallas Cowboys, who ironically are actually one of the best teams in the league this year, dropped to second place in the poll, receiving 12 percent of votes.

The Broncos have the best fans in the world, and this is small proof of that. This recognition really won’t mean much to Broncos Country, which is strong no matter what any poll says.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2014/...rite-nfl-team/

Comment

Can you say bandwagon fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
        all aboard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
          I wouldn't be so sure about that. We have a historically strong base. Forbes just ranked our fanbase as the second best with a ranking that puts our stadium attendance number one.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45...enver-broncos/

Comment

guess i fail.to see how a little under 3000 people surveyed equals the country but whatevs
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

They did this last year. And it said the same thing.

I think the sample size is too small. Same thing I argued last year.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I think merchandise sales would tell the real truth. I don't know how the teams rank, but that's what should be looked at if we're going to argue over who really is "America's team".
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  I think merchandise sales would tell the real truth. I don't know how the teams rank, but that's what should be looked at if we're going to argue over who really is "America's team".
                  We rank 2nd in this category.They didnt show 1 so Im assuming its 49ers or Maybe Giants as pats,cowboys,packers and steelers were mentioned and with lower ranks.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlh45...enver-broncos/

Comment

Working...
                  X