Ronnie Hillman Injures Shoulder in Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Hillman Injures Shoulder in Practice

Hillman was limited in practice after he "landed funny" on his shoulder, Broncos coach John Fox said after practice.

Fox would not go into detail about how serious the injury was.
    Sources: http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...lder-injury-in

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/527542974251802624

Oh crap! I hope this isn't bad. Even if he can play, it might increase his fumbling if he can't get a strong grip. Ugh
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Quarantine him. Keep that injury bug from spreading!!

In all seriousness, I hope he's ok and it just was "landing funny."

Comment

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck

Hillman told me that shoulder felt fine. Doesn't seem concerned that will limit him #Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck

Hillman told me that shoulder felt fine. Doesn't seem concerned that will limit him #Broncos
          Barely beat me. Lol. Should be fine on Sunday.
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck

Thank god.
            sigpic

Comment

I was all ready to go swap him out on my fantasy team. Good to hear!
              sigpic

Comment

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                Thank god.
                Funny thing Chill.....not too long ago hardly anyone would say that (other then his family and close friends). Good for him for changing his game to suit our needs....and to holding on to the ball.

Comment

I never liked Hillman and to be fair he didn't show anything, but he has been brilliant since taking over from Ball.

I never cared about the fumbling issues or the lack of breaking tackles because I knew both would be corrected with coaching and strength/conditiong

The thing that bothered me was that I never saw any speed, explosion, or the ability to make people miss in the open field.

I'm not sure what it is.... maybe he feels more comfortable with the nfl and the system...... but he is actually showing speed and play making ability

Long may it continue..........

Comment

did he laugh when he landed?

.....you know cause he landed funny?

crickets.....
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Give some carries to Bibbs, see what he can do before Ball comes back.

Glad it doesn't appear serious, though.
                      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Last thing Broncos fans need is an excuse for John Fox to give Montee Ball the rock....

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                          Last thing Broncos fans need is an excuse for John Fox to give Montee Ball the rock....
                          But this could be the transition year, where our young backs all find their way. It would sure be great to have 2 or 3 backs for the future, all improving as we speak. Hillman is changing opinions, quickly. Ball could too.

This could be the start of a very bright "rushing" future! (Remember, "RUSH" fits nicely into "CRUSH")

Comment

Shanny said, " You don't need your shoulders to run the ball"!!! As long as his legs are fine put him in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              depth chart ...
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X