This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver is working on Richie incognito

I actually like the move. A big, physical, nasty olineman that can help bring some toughness to the line.

This also tells me they're probably planning on Vasquez being the RT.

@JayGlazer: Denver is doing their full diligence on Incognito but Broncos coaches already know him from coaching him in Pro Bowl
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

I thought he was a lg? I think it says that were close to moving franklin back to rt

Comment

I absolutely love it. Assuming he is in football shape and ready to go, he is exactly the type of angry O line player I like.

Comment

I hope our veterans keep this guy in line. He disgusts me.

Edit: Not that it matters much, but I know Mark Schlereth will not be OK with this.
        Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-11-2014, 09:20 AM.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I thought he was a lg? I think it says that were close to moving franklin back to rt
          He was a left guard in Miami, but in St. Louis and Buffalo he was a right guard. It might depend on how they feel about how Franklin is playing at left guard.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            If he can be a LG, why wouldn't he be a RG? Yes, I understand having a dominate hand which means a olineman will sometimes be better on one side or another. It would be hard for me to believe that a guy could be a starter in the NFL and only be a LG.

You could be right though. I still see us keeping Vasquez outside, he is our second best blocker so it only makes sense to move him to tackle.
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

talent and ethics aside, playing anywhere in this offense is a learning curve. Lots of communication with the lineman.
              Last edited by cmc0605; 11-11-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Like the move granted he keeps his mouth shut and just plays football. Sure would like to see Manning give him a ringing just to bring him to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  I wouldn't worry about it. This team is primed to make a run into the playoffs. I can't imagine a situation where we would sign him if we were worried about him getting flagged for BS. I bet all this is laid to rest before he puts pen to paper.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Old habits die hard. He was kicked off every team he played on since HS; two college and three NFL teams, if I'm not mistaken.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Definitely risky business! I hope it works out.

Comment

Id like to see this guy try and bully Franklin or Vasquez, but on the serious side, i dont like the idea of this turd bringing his racist bully routine to a very good lockeroom.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I'm in favor of anything that allows us to upgrade; the current O-line is pretty bad and I'm getting sick of watching them ruin offensive drives with their terrible play and inexcusable penalties.

We definitely need to move on from Cornick; he's clearly not the answer...

Comment

Well I'm not very thrilled if it happens, he is a good player, but a pretty bad person from all accounts
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              Well I'm not very thrilled if it happens, he is a good player, but a pretty bad person from all accounts
                              100% agree.....smh
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X