Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos expect Peyton Manning to play in 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    said that about the rams game too. Just saying. Miami, buffalo and Cincy are more talented.
    This team is such a differnt animal at home. They will win all 3 remaining home games, book that one(and rip me if I get it wrong)

    Comment


    • #92
      If we sign Blount, If nothing else, he might punch someone out for us!
      (He is a bit of a Tough Guy)

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        I'm sorry, I trust my eye more then yours just from my personal track record alone. Or would you like to argue over your Eddie lacy pick and my Leveon Bell pick again? I also don't trust your opinion on Oz because It was formed day 1 when we drafted him, you decided you didn't like him no matter what you saw.
        you have me confused with someone else regarding Eddie lacy, I never had much of an opinion about Bell or Lacy. My opinion about Os was made watching him play in college and hasn't changed much since because he has shown me nothing to make me change my opinion. He didn't look very comfortable in the raiders game at all.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #94
          There is less than 0 chance Manning will be benched for Oz. Not going to happen.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            A mismatch in the RZ is invaluable in today's game.... Its the reason we have a top 3 RZ offence.

            When JT went out Sunday we struggled. IF he goes next year people will realize what we had
            No, we strugged because we lost Sanders. JT is soft and is nowhere to be found when you have to grind it out. He's got a long, long way to go.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
              No, we strugged because we lost Sanders. JT is soft and is nowhere to be found when you have to grind it out. He's got a long, long way to go.
              We were struggling before Sanders went down.

              JT has more TD's then anyone else in the NFL this year.... by 2.... so he must be doing something right. Some people are sooooooo out of touch with how good a player he is its scary.

              Its a classic case of not realizing his importance until he goes.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                We were struggling before Sanders went down.

                JT has more TD's then anyone else in the NFL this year.... by 2.... so he must be doing something right. Some people are sooooooo out of touch with how good a player he is its scary.

                Its a classic case of not realizing his importance until he goes.
                Rams set the tone from the get go but JT made no difference whereas Sanders hauled in several big passes and has been all season long.

                Outside of the very first game of the season and one catch in the Raiders game, I've not been impressed by Julius and I'm sorry but I look past garbage TDs when evaluating his overall talent. I noticed you said he's the arguably the best pass catching TE in the league. Not even close. How can you say that with a straight face and call out others for being out of touch?

                In fact, his hands are actually not that good. There are a lot of TEs with better hands that would thrive in Manning's system. JT is not that type of rare elite talent you seem to think he is, not even close. If his agent commands anywhere near top 5 money (and he will), I hope he's gone.

                Overrated, one trick pony.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

                Comment


                • #98
                  We can win with Manning. We just need an offensive coordinator that knows what the heck they are doing. We need to develop an offense that can run and that Manning can work in. It is obviously not going to be an option style but there are a lot of different running offenses that do not use those types of plays.

                  Our entire offense right now is so catered around Manning that nothing else is working. We need to meld the two and be good at them. I do not think we are far off from that but our playbook is too one sided.
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I hope he plays 2 more years!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                      We can win with Manning. We just need an offensive coordinator that knows what the heck they are doing. We need to develop an offense that can run and that Manning can work in. It is obviously not going to be an option style but there are a lot of different running offenses that do not use those types of plays.

                      Our entire offense right now is so catered around Manning that nothing else is working. We need to meld the two and be good at them. I do not think we are far off from that but our playbook is too one sided.

                      And there-in lies the problem.

                      And because we have an average to below average HC/OC combo with no real creativity beyond MANNING's PLAYBOOK we're stuck on stupid!

                      "THERE IS NO PLAN B".

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X