Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• famicommander
    replied
    Man, I wish Joel Dreessen had stayed healthy. He was the most complete tight end on the roster when healthy. He was not as good as Thomas as a receiver, but better than Green and at least as good as Tamme. Bigger red zone threat than those two as well. And he was at least as good a blocker as Green, and much better than Thomas or Tamme. He was the perfect second tight end for our two tight end sets. He brought toughness and attitude. Kuper obviously left a gaping hole on this team after his injuries, too. Beadles leaving just magnifies it.

But still, very glad JT isn't seriously hurt and look forward to Green being back in there.

No Ball and Hillman means we HAVE to give the rookie backs some reps. If you can't rely on them when your top two guys are hurt, why even have them on the roster? Anderson should start but it's time for Thompson and Bibbs to get some real playing time.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to Virgil Green to be back. The Broncos are 6-0 with im in and 1-3 with him out. He provides good blocking for Peyton which is desperately needed here.

I feel CJ can carry the torch instead of Ball. Juwan might be able to help too.

Tamme definitely isn't as good in there as JT, but we still can win this game without JT

I am real concerned with E Sanders. He has been great for this team and I hope we don't loose him for much time.

Leave a comment:

• brianmcfarlane
    started a topic Julius' injury not as bad as intially feared

Julius' injury not as bad as intially feared

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...ury-ankle-2014

Sounds like Julius will be out this week - guessing -?
    "Denver Broncos tight end Julius Thomas' MRI Monday showed that Peyton Manning's favorite touchdown target in 2014 may not miss as much time as initially feared.

Thomas is "day-to-day", according to the Denver Post, which notes that it "may be difficult" for Thomas to play against the Miami Dolphins this week."

Sounds like Sanders is "ok" - not dead - I am guessing that he will play against the Dolphins.

Ball? Probably came back too soon and my guess is he will be out for multiple weeks again. Time to get reps to Juwan and Kapri I think.

I think Virgil Green was inactive yesterday... I don't know if he is not 100% or why he has not been active?? Hopefully he is available to play? Tamme is a decent TE though and I expect he can fill in fine for one game after spending the week with the 1st team reps. If Julius does miss this week it will give us a little bit of an idea what this offense is like without Julius now.

I hope all will be well by Sunday but not likely for Ball or Julius.

Working...
X