Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Pretty cool of the Broncos and for Champ to pay him a visit. Having no kids, I have a difficult time watching kids throw tantrums, for any reason, but I'm glad it worked into something like this. I'm one of those fans that just kept wanting Champ to get healthy and play like himself, even if it was just one great game. It almost always sucks when great athletes retire, very few go out like Elway. I wish Bailey would have been able to.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    That's awesome. Champ's the perfect ambassador for the Broncos and what it's all about.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    That's exactly how I felt when Bailey was cut and then retired. I just kept my video of my temper tantrum under wraps.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    That was awesome!! Kid don't know that he's now 1 of 10 people that actually has Bailey's autograph.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Awe……. that is so awesome. I probably would have never watched that if didn't see this thread.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Holy cow, that is awesome.

What a passionate little dude. I'm glad they did that for him. I think that will solidify his team loyalty for life now and we need more fans like that little guy.

I can just imagine my son's (5 years old) reaction if he met Peyton. He has a Peyton "jersey" and every time he sees him on the T.V. he gets all stoked and points and goes, "Dad! Dad! It's Peyton Manning!"

This is just a great ending to a great career for Champ. What an awesome thing for him to do. Kid couldn't stop grinning. He wasn't really sure what to do, or if it was real or not.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    started a topic Champ Bailey's surprise visit.

Champ Bailey's surprise visit.

Check out this video from Denver Broncos main website. Truly awesome. Champ was one of a kind

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...f-a11990fe6867
Working...
X