• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it Connor Barth who is working out along with Feely

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rth-on-tuesday
    sigpic

Comment

Glad they did not waste any time trying to get this fixed.
      sigpic

Comment

My guess is they go with Feely or Barth for the rest of the year and pick some UDFA or something of that sort next year.

Comment

I like feely a lot but I'm thinking that Barth is the better option here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
            I like feely a lot but I'm thinking that Barth is the better option here.
            I don't know about that. He is younger but Feely seems to kick it longer on kickoffs with many more touchbacks. They are both pretty comparable on field goal percentage and long field goals, I think I would pick Feely for his longer kick offs.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              Nah our future kicker is Roberto Aguyayo from FSU, save the pick
              I'll take Michael Hunnicutt from Oklahoma. Best kicker in the NCAA ranks right now. I know that doesn't always translate to the pros, but the chances of a kicker being successful in the NFL is far greater than a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                I'll take Michael Hunnicutt from Oklahoma. Best kicker in the NCAA ranks right now. I know that doesn't always translate to the pros, but the chances of a kicker being successful in the NFL is far greater than a QB.
                I mean Aguayo is the reigning Groza winner.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I mean Aguayo is the reigning Groza winner.
                  How many redshirt sophomore kickers declare for the draft though?

Comment

Ya there was a rumor about Kaeding after that playoff game.

He tried to hang himself, but missed the kick on the chair he was standing on.

Although that joke was in poor taste, suicide is not a joke. If you're having thoughts of hurting yourself or others please seek guidance with a friend, family member, or a medical provider.
                    Along those lines, no one has seen or heard for McManus since the game. Someone apparently put goalposts in his yard and when he drives by he keeps missing it. He's probably still out on the road out of gas somewhere.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                      I don't know about that. He is younger but Feely seems to kick it longer on kickoffs with many more touchbacks. They are both pretty comparable on field goal percentage and long field goals, I think I would pick Feely for his longer kick offs.
                      Let's be honest...Those percentages no matter who the kicker is will go up in this Mile High air.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        How many redshirt sophomore kickers declare for the draft though?
                        Depends, if he wins back to back Groza's his stock won't go any higher. He might be forced into making a business decision. Especially, if all the people that can leave do. Not saying he will, but it's a possibility.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Let's be honest...Those percentages no matter who the kicker is will go up in this Mile High air.

That is true, But I'm more worried about @ KC @ SD and @ the Patsies. Our special teams could use it. I think he gives us equal chance at field goals and better kickoffs. He is older but we are in win now mode and I just like stronger kickoff. Every little bit helps.

By the way, goal posts in yard and he missed it ----LMAO. I'd cp but have to spread it. But you are seriously cracking me up lately.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                            That is true, But I'm more worried about @ KC @ SD and @ the Patsies. Our special teams could use it. I think he gives us equal chance at field goals and better kickoffs. He is older but we are in win now mode and I just like stronger kickoff. Every little bit helps.

By the way, goal posts in yard and he missed it ----LMAO. I'd cp but have to spread it. But you are seriously cracking me up lately.
                            I'd love to take credit for it, but it's a really old joke (in fact the first time I ever heard it was in relation to John Elway)
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X