Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT "I'll take a hometown discount"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DT "I'll take a hometown discount"

    Gotta love the guy now if for some reason you haven't to this point



    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...etown-discount

    Think Dez Bryant would do this?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

  • #2
    Would dez do this?

    Lmao. No. (no worries I picked up your sarcasm)
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm glad i bought a DT jersey and I love him more now.
      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

      Comment


      • #4
        How much do I love this kid.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #5
          Hope DT is serious about this and isn't swayed by a greedy agent. Unfortunately, living near Seattle I heard a similar thing from Golden Tate after the superbowl. He said he'd give the Hawks a hometown discount then played the "I'm offended they offered me so little" card and signed with the Lions.

          Hope to see DT as a lifetime Bronco
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • #6
            Demaryius Thomas has earned a big payday which I think the Broncos will give him.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #7
              While I love that about him, I'm mad at him for saying it publicly!!!!!
              #swapping

              Comment


              • #8
                Pay the man
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  Hope DT is serious about this and isn't swayed by a greedy agent. Unfortunately, living near Seattle I heard a similar thing from Golden Tate after the superbowl. He said he'd give the Hawks a hometown discount then played the "I'm offended they offered me so little" card and signed with the Lions.

                  Hope to see DT as a lifetime Bronco
                  Good point, plenty of players say they will take one but will he actually do it? What does he view as his value and what is a discount in his opinion?

                  Does he view himself as a 16-17 mil receiver in the mold of Calvin and Fitz? Is 12 million a discount for him?

                  He will be back with the Broncos IMO

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Love DT, just a good dude and man can he play! John Elway is a super smart football guy, you know he wishes he could've thrown to DT. DT is a beast and deserves to get paid and will. Elways also a successful, smart businessman.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Demaryius Thomas has earned a big payday which I think the Broncos will give him.
                      I think they will too, he's more than earned it.

                      Julius is the one who should be taking a hometown discount.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        At least it appears the deal should go through without a hang up over pride... or worse ... a small fraction of the total.

                        Also says that DT doesn't want to leave. Maybe this is DT's way of saying make me an offer at least - don't give me the Eric Decker treatment and not even offer me something. (as unlikely as that would be)
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love DT the guy is so humble .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jimelway View Post
                            Love DT, just a good dude and man can he play! John Elway is a super smart football guy, you know he wishes he could've thrown to DT. DT is a beast and deserves to get paid and will. Elways also a successful, smart businessman.
                            Ya and since Elway will be in charge of the negotiations, he can explain first hand how taking a little less than market value can enable the GM to get better players and win a super bowl
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wonder why contract talks stalled at the beginning of the season.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X