No announcement yet.

2015 Pro Bowl current voting leaders: Defense -Chris Harris Not in Top 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love for Chris Harris in the Pro Bowl vote?

I'm sorry but this is just plain wrong

Comment

It's a popularity contest not a skill comp.

I'd wager 55% of the people who vote don't even know who Chris Harris is. Vote for your favorite players and vote for whoever ESPN says the best players are.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

There was already a thread brought up on this and my reply stays the same. THANK GOD there is no love. This helps the Broncos when we resign him. We want him flying under the radar.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          There was already a thread brought up on this and my reply stays the same. THANK GOD there is no love. This helps the Broncos when we resign him. We want him flying under the radar.
          I doubt he's flying under our or any other coaches and teams radar around the league
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

The other thing that hurts him is he isn't a ball hawk. Usually do to passes not even coming his way.

Pro bowl is all about the flashy stats.

So lead the league in sacks, tackles and INT's and you get on fans radar.

Harris has picks but nowhere near the top of the league. So people don't know who he is.

Add to no one throwing his way and people really don't know who he is.

But I agree with Freya that's good news for Broncos

Unfair to Chris though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              There is no way Harris is flying under the radar except with ignorant fans (literal sense, not pejorative).

I guarantee other teams are well aware of who he is and how well he is playing. They don't just scout popular players like the Mannings and the Millers.
              Exactly. I don't think his contract depends at all on whether he makes a pro bowl or not. My point was that it's verging on disrespect at this point for him to be ignored so badly for that kind of honor.
              Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Well, he just signed a $42.5 million with the Broncos. 5 years!!!
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Yeah this new contract right around probowl news should get him some name recognition. Money talks

Harris is going to be one of our leaders on this team. His confidence and the walk to back up the talk is ideal for a homegrown defensive leader.

What peace of mind
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Well, he just signed a $42.5 million with the Broncos. 5 years!!!
                    Exactly. He is not flying under our radar.

Harris, check.
                    On to our other FA priorities.

Comment

Harris deserves to be in the pro bowl voting he is arguably our best corner hands down

Comment

Originally posted by darklord View Post
                        Harris deserves to be in the pro bowl voting he is arguably our best corner hands down
                        PFF stats also indicate best in the NFL not just our team.

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                          How is Sherman overrated,some of yall let the hatred blind yall......Sherman is a top 5 corner in this league...
                          He is a product of the system. He doesn't trail #1 receivers, he doesn't face any elite receivers in that division, the quarterback play in the NFC west is average at best.

Comment

Harris deserves to be in the Pro bowl, but I hope none of the Broncos players suit up for the Pro Bowl and suit up for the Super Bowl instead.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              It's a popularity contest not a skill comp.

I'd wager 55% of the people who vote don't even know who Chris Harris is. Vote for your favorite players and vote for whoever ESPN says the best players are.
                              So that explains why Lebron James is on the list! Haha Gah ESPN is so biased, it's annoying. The only reason I still keep watching is because Trey Wingo is my fraternity brother and because Schlereth and Tom Jackson are there, otherwise it'd be like NFL Network with Willie and Heath always hating on the Broncos and Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                                So that explains why Lebron James is on the list! Haha Gah ESPN is so biased, it's annoying. The only reason I still keep watching is because Trey Wingo is my fraternity brother and because Schlereth and Tom Jackson are there, otherwise it'd be like NFL Network with Willie and Heath always hating on the Broncos and Manning.
                                It's the fan base own fault for not researching or paying attention to other players. Even on this site, most people here base their thoughts on whatever PFF says. Remember a few years ago when we all thought Champ should've been voted to the Pro Bowl but wasn't because he didn't have the numbers? He didn't have the numbers because no quarterback would throw the ball his way that season.

So some high level players get ignored because they aren't receiving the attention. Larry Fitzgerald should be in the pro bowl every year of his career. But isn't because he hasn't had a good QB since Warner and that was a Super Bowl run. Not that people ignored him alot since he has been to 8.

Just how it is. Fans only pay attention to what they see in the media. Even in other sports. Darren Helm is probably the fastest skater in the NHL, but never gets invited to the NHL skill comps. Chauncey Billups was one of the best point guards of the last decade, but nobody recognize it.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X