Quinton Carter and Montee Ball headed to season ending Injured reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Man it's just not looking good for Carter at this point. He cannot stay healthy despite his promising flashes. It just might turn out to be one of those failed careers due to injury.

Poor guy.
    Idk I think this is just a move to activate someone else. I don't think it's really serious.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Idk I think this is just a move to activate someone else. I don't think it's really serious.
      Well if that were true, it doesn't look good for him in Denver. My guess is its more problems from the micro fracture, many players never make it back from that. Either way it doesnt really look good for him here.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        Weight is a funny thing. you can have 2 guys, same height and weight but one can be gigantic compared to the other. Depending on their kind of weight training they can either get bigger and bigger or the other makes the muscles grow 1/3 the size but makes them much denser. That's why guys like Vasquez look big but they look like they should be like 250-270 lbs and they turn out to be 340. It's really interesting stuff.
        Yeah you're right it can be down right strange. I am 6'3 and about 225 currently. What's truly strange is I can look chubby at around 230 and really thin at 225 with comparable body fat %. Then I go through another chubby stage at around 215-221 or so and too skinny at about 200. Lol stupid body.
        Last edited by JJBroncoFan; 12-16-2014, 10:18 PM.
        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
        X