Danny Trevathan done for season; Brandon Marshall expected to miss 1-2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
    I don't know what it is about our system, but our weak side linebackers flourish in it. Props to our coaches developing these linebackers. I feel bad fur Danny, but Barrow will be just fine.
    I don't think we see Barrow replace him. Nelson has played much better and more instinctive. Probably is our fastest linebacker as well.,
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
      I don't think we see Barrow replace him. Nelson has played much better and more instinctive. Probably is our fastest linebacker as well.,
      I hope we see Nelson as well but barrow and Davis saw more time against San diego

Comment

Nelson and Johnson have seen the most time of our healthy linebackers. Though the later shouldnt be a starter, Davis has impressed me. Barrow has the most potential IMO but hes still learning and at a low floor.

However, the broncos have been at there best throwing SS at the MLB position when Irving and Trev both were unavailable. Bruton and Carter may actually get the best players on the field
        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-15-2014, 05:00 PM.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
          Agreed.I liked what I saw from Davis in his very limited time.Barrow doesnt have the pace nor the game experience to do anything meanful yet.He needs another off season.I just dont see Barrow ever being a WLB he may become an ok MLB but not WLB.He just doesnt have the required pace.

Comment

I seem to see a pattern here.

The miss-diagnosis on Lacy and his toe that kept us from drafting him. Ball coming back before he was ready. Now Trevathan coming back too soon. I am sure there are others like Welker experiencing several concussions prior to a helmet upgrade.

There seems to be a common denominator here with the team Physician.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

The miss-diagnosis on Lacy and his toe that kept us from drafting him. Ball coming back before he was ready. Now Trevathan coming back too soon. I am sure there are others like Welker experiencing several concussions prior to a helmet upgrade.

Agreed.Sadly our Medic department is run by amateurs.

Comment

Miss diagnosed? He had fusion surgery on his toe. That's not a miss diagnosis. Even Elway has said they passed Lacy because he doesn't stay healthy and his career would be shortened by the toe and future injuries.
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I have been saying for years that we should fire Steve Antonopulos and people that he recommends... Lets not forget what happened with TD and Marshall our former WR...

Comment

On the bright side we may have Marshall back for the playoffs! I'm really hoping that we didn't trevathans career with this, it's kind of reminiscent of what happened to Chris Kuper, not saying the staff ruined his career but the freak injuries did from coming back to play way too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
                      I have been saying for years that we should fire Steve Antonopulos and people that he recommends... Lets not forget what happened with TD and Marshall our former WR...
                      Steve Antonopoulos is not an MD, he is an athletic trainer. There is a difference.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Steve Antonopoulos is not an MD, he is an athletic trainer. There is a difference.
                        who is the team doc then?

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                          who is the team doc then?
                          Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack
                            With any coalition there is one who tends to steer the group. I am not sure which one of them that is, but there seems to be mounting questions about some of their decisions. It could just be a string of bad luck, but certainly deserving of questions.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah this was definitely bad news at least we get Marshall back for the playoffs hopefully the young guys step up in the meantime

Comment

Anybody else a tad bit nervous about our Linebacker situation?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X