X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancid
    replied
    I seem to see a pattern here.

The miss-diagnosis on Lacy and his toe that kept us from drafting him. Ball coming back before he was ready. Now Trevathan coming back too soon. I am sure there are others like Welker experiencing several concussions prior to a helmet upgrade.

There seems to be a common denominator here with the team Physician.

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco76
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    I don't think we see Barrow replace him. Nelson has played much better and more instinctive. Probably is our fastest linebacker as well.,
    Agreed.I liked what I saw from Davis in his very limited time.Barrow doesnt have the pace nor the game experience to do anything meanful yet.He needs another off season.I just dont see Barrow ever being a WLB he may become an ok MLB but not WLB.He just doesnt have the required pace.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Nelson and Johnson have seen the most time of our healthy linebackers. Though the later shouldnt be a starter, Davis has impressed me. Barrow has the most potential IMO but hes still learning and at a low floor.

However, the broncos have been at there best throwing SS at the MLB position when Irving and Trev both were unavailable. Bruton and Carter may actually get the best players on the field
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-15-2014, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    I don't think we see Barrow replace him. Nelson has played much better and more instinctive. Probably is our fastest linebacker as well.,
    I hope we see Nelson as well but barrow and Davis saw more time against San diego

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
    I don't know what it is about our system, but our weak side linebackers flourish in it. Props to our coaches developing these linebackers. I feel bad fur Danny, but Barrow will be just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Hate seeing folks get hurt,

speedy recovery hoped for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis.1960
    replied
    I was so happy to hear he was back last week...definitely disappointing. I was hoping we'd have him back for the playoffs but I guess we'll just have to make do. Next man up.

Leave a comment:

• Bterres105
    replied
    I don't know what it is about our system, but our weak side linebackers flourish in it. Props to our coaches developing these linebackers. I feel bad fur Danny, but Barrow will be just fine.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    This is so sad. Poor Trev, three times in one season!!! I won't go into detail about the "rushed back" scenario. I sure hope not. But you'd think team medical staff would be on top of this type of return. Why rush?

I guess it's 2015/16 for Danny. I can't imagine how frustrated he must be.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    The timing could not be worse. Jeremy hill is running hard

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Wow I am a old in football years and not in game shape but I guess I gotta go suit up.

Every team needs a pale undersized slow moving Canadian out there.

But seriously this is bad news. Really we only needed to get thm through the Chargers and bengals they they could have Rested. The Oakland will likey be meaingless if we win next week

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Rushed Danny back too quickly, this sucks. The Marshall injury probably did it but we should have kept the pitch count going. Guess we get to see what Nelson, Davis, and Barrow can do
    Don't forget S. Johnson and possibly S. Barrett being brought up from the practice squad.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    This really sucks! I was looking forward to a Trevathan/Marshall duo. Guess not.

At least Marshall will be back for the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Rushed Danny back too quickly, this sucks. The Marshall injury probably did it but we should have kept the pitch count going. Guess we get to see what Nelson, Davis, and Barrow can do
    Totally agree. I feel like they rushed him back too early the first time. Sunday should have been his first game back........FROM THE FIRST INJURY!!!!!! I'm really not happy with the training staff at all. These past 2 were not just "freak" chance injuries. The staff and doctors should have noticed the weakness of bone and ligaments in that area. He was not ready for all the cut blocking and leg whipping that goes on in the chaos of the front 7. Sucks, hope he'll be ready for 2015. And I appreciate his dedication to helping us get a chance to hoist that trophy

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    this really stinks, i feel bad for Danny...

on the other side, we have gotten along without him basically the entire year and have done well. i do remember when watching the DEN/SEA OT thinking "if we had Danny (speed) out there, RW isn't running off the edge so free."

see how are depth holds up...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X