Danny Trevathan done for season; Brandon Marshall expected to miss 1-2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Anybody else a tad bit nervous about our Linebacker situation?
    Not at all. We have enough lbs, between Nelson, barrow, Johnson, Davis, and McCray, someone will step up and play well.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      Anybody else a tad bit nervous about our Linebacker situation?
      There are six healthy ones half of whom are rookies and all of whom have had game snaps. TJ Ward can play a Backer spot in nickel. I'm looking forward to it. I think they can hold down the fort for a month until Brandon Marshall returns. It will be interesting to see whom the Broncos add after placing Trevathan on IR and releasing Jones. I'm guessing a Backer and a Safety.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
        I have been saying for years that we should fire Steve Antonopulos and people that he recommends... Lets not forget what happened with TD and Marshall our former WR...
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack
          They are apart of his staff. They answer to him and he in turn probably answers to Fox or Elway. I would bet big money that the guys you listed where hand picked by the "Greek"... You would think a guy with 36 years with the same team and the former PFATS Treasurer,Secretary and and Current President would have as much pull.. IJS

When we finally fired our Strength and conditioning coach a few years back, I was shocked we kept the "Greek" IMO he should have left as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
            They are apart of his staff. They answer to him and he in turn probably answers to Fox or Elway. I would bet big money that the guys you listed where hand picked by the "Greek"... You would think a guy with 36 years with the same team and the former PFATS Treasurer,Secretary and and Current President would have as much pull.. IJS

When we finally fired our Strength and conditioning coach a few years back, I was shocked we kept the "Greek" IMO he should have left as well.
            Let me get my tinfoil hat on so I can communicate with you properly.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
            X