X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
    They are apart of his staff. They answer to him and he in turn probably answers to Fox or Elway. I would bet big money that the guys you listed where hand picked by the "Greek"... You would think a guy with 36 years with the same team and the former PFATS Treasurer,Secretary and and Current President would have as much pull.. IJS

When we finally fired our Strength and conditioning coach a few years back, I was shocked we kept the "Greek" IMO he should have left as well.
    Let me get my tinfoil hat on so I can communicate with you properly.

Leave a comment:

• SammyWinder
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack
    They are apart of his staff. They answer to him and he in turn probably answers to Fox or Elway. I would bet big money that the guys you listed where hand picked by the "Greek"... You would think a guy with 36 years with the same team and the former PFATS Treasurer,Secretary and and Current President would have as much pull.. IJS

When we finally fired our Strength and conditioning coach a few years back, I was shocked we kept the "Greek" IMO he should have left as well.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    I have been saying for years that we should fire Steve Antonopulos and people that he recommends... Lets not forget what happened with TD and Marshall our former WR...

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Anybody else a tad bit nervous about our Linebacker situation?
    There are six healthy ones half of whom are rookies and all of whom have had game snaps. TJ Ward can play a Backer spot in nickel. I'm looking forward to it. I think they can hold down the fort for a month until Brandon Marshall returns. It will be interesting to see whom the Broncos add after placing Trevathan on IR and releasing Jones. I'm guessing a Backer and a Safety.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Not at all. We have enough lbs, between Nelson, barrow, Johnson, Davis, and McCray, someone will step up and play well.

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darklord
    replied
    Yeah this was definitely bad news at least we get Marshall back for the playoffs hopefully the young guys step up in the meantime

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack
    With any coalition there is one who tends to steer the group. I am not sure which one of them that is, but there seems to be mounting questions about some of their decisions. It could just be a string of bad luck, but certainly deserving of questions.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
    who is the team doc then?
    Dr. Martin Boublik

Dr. J. Steven Geraghty

Dr. Josh Metzl

Dr. Braden Mayer

Dr. Chad Prusmack

Leave a comment:

• JT24Champ
    replied
    Steve Antonopoulos is not an MD, he is an athletic trainer. There is a difference.
    who is the team doc then?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    I have been saying for years that we should fire Steve Antonopulos and people that he recommends... Lets not forget what happened with TD and Marshall our former WR...
    Steve Antonopoulos is not an MD, he is an athletic trainer. There is a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    On the bright side we may have Marshall back for the playoffs! I'm really hoping that we didn't trevathans career with this, it's kind of reminiscent of what happened to Chris Kuper, not saying the staff ruined his career but the freak injuries did from coming back to play way too soon.

Leave a comment:

• SammyWinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I seem to see a pattern here.

The miss-diagnosis on Lacy and his toe that kept us from drafting him. Ball coming back before he was ready. Now Trevathan coming back too soon. I am sure there are others like Welker experiencing several concussions prior to a helmet upgrade.

There seems to be a common denominator here with the team Physician.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied

The miss-diagnosis on Lacy and his toe that kept us from drafting him. Ball coming back before he was ready. Now Trevathan coming back too soon. I am sure there are others like Welker experiencing several concussions prior to a helmet upgrade.

Miss diagnosed? He had fusion surgery on his toe. That's not a miss diagnosis. Even Elway has said they passed Lacy because he doesn't stay healthy and his career would be shortened by the toe and future injuries.

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco76
    replied

Agreed.Sadly our Medic department is run by amateurs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X