Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Sanders Thinks It Would Be ‘Really Fun’ To Face His Former Team

-Emmanuel Sanders Thinks It Would Be ‘Really Fun’ To Face His Former Team-

"Although Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders wasn’t a member of the team that lost in the Super Bowl last year, he still had the same experience as a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team the Broncos could face in the playoffs.

“If it is Pittsburgh, that would be fun,” Sanders told CBS4’s Gary Miller after the Broncos beat the Oakland Raiders in the final game of the season on Sunday. ...

“It’s kind of hard not to think about it. I haven’t talked to any of them. Obviously they’re focusing on winning their first game, but it’s definitely in the back of my head,” Sanders said. “That would be fun to play against them. I know a majority of those guys over there, and to go out and compete against them again, here in Denver, that would be really fun.”

Looking back on his season, he certainly has no regrets leaving the Steelers to become a Bronco. ...

He credits his teammates with making the transition to a new team easy.

“They really have adopted me. It’s crazy because I feel like I’ve been in this locker room for years. I’ve only been in here a couple months but I feel like I know everybody and everybody pretty much knows me and what I’m about. They have definitely made the transition a lot easier for me and that’s what good teammates do. They pick guys up.”

Now it’s time to get down to the real business of winning a Super Bowl."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/12/3...s-former-team/

With a hobbled Bell, I'd agree. I would love to see Balt go to NE though, they seem to play the Pats well in the playoffs.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

If Bell is healthy I fear Pitt almost as much as NE.

Whoever we play it should be a fun playoffs for us and it is great to be talking seriously about winning it all
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

GO Peyton! GO Broncos!

Comment

Working...
        X