Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanders, Harris named PFF 1st-team All-Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sanders, Harris named PFF 1st-team All-Pro

    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1...rated-1-by-pff


    Boy did we get a discount

  • #2
    Chris Harris is a great addition to this team.

    top PFF Bronco players
    #1 CB - Chris Harris 28.4
    #15 CB - Aquib Talib 7.9

    #11 QB - Peyton Manning 10.1

    #5 WR - Demaryius Thomas 19.3
    #8 WR - Emmanuel Sanders 15.7

    #14 G - Orlando Franklin 11.0

    #15 C - Wil Montgomery 3.6

    #12 TE - Virgil Green 5.6
    #13 TE - Julius Thomas 5.3

    #4 HB - CJ Anderson 19.0

    #3 DE - Malick Jackson 23.7

    #2 OLB - Von Miller 55.7

    #13 DT - Terrence Knighton 13.2

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      Chris Harris is a great addition to this team.

      top PFF Bronco players
      #1 CB - Chris Harris 28.4
      #15 CB - Aquib Talib 7.9

      #11 QB - Peyton Manning 10.1

      #5 WR - Demaryius Thomas 19.3
      #8 WR - Emmanuel Sanders 15.7

      #14 G - Orlando Franklin 11.0

      #15 C - Wil Montgomery 3.6

      #12 TE - Virgil Green 5.6
      #13 TE - Julius Thomas 5.3

      #4 HB - CJ Anderson 19.0

      #3 DE - Malick Jackson 23.7

      #2 OLB - Von Miller 55.7

      #13 DT - Terrence Knighton 13.2
      It is a little surprising not to see Ware and Ward on this list.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        It is a little surprising not to see Ware and Ward on this list.
        I am suprised how high Jackson and Anderson are. Is this for the season. Or just last few games? Crazy to think that Anderson is #4 when he didn't even start the hole season.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm so confused by these rankings. In what world is Virgil Green a better tight end than Julius?

          And Peyton #11 QB? Seriously???

          And name 4 receivers better than DT?

          I didn't read the article just going off Johnt's response.

          So if someone can explain where I'm going wrong. Cuz other wise I don't see how this has any credibility at all.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            It is a little surprising not to see Ware and Ward on this list.
            I only put players that were top 15 in their position

            Ware was #20 on the 4-3 DE category with overall 3.5
            Ward was #28 on the safety category with overall 1.9

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I'm so confused by these rankings. In what world is Virgil Green a better tight end than Julius?

              And Peyton #11 QB? Seriously???

              And name 4 receivers better than DT?

              I didn't read the article just going off Johnt's response.

              So if someone can explain where I'm going wrong. Cuz other wise I don't see how this has any credibility at all.
              profootballfocus.com watches EVERy play and has categories for each position. they will give a negative number for that play if they do something wrong and a positive number for something they do something right. Its not a perfect system. But it does bring out real good players like Von Miller, Chris Harris, etc and shows they are making good plays every game overall.

              Peyton came out #2 i think last year and is #11 this year.

              DT at #5 19.3 was very close to all the others above him #1) Antonio Brown - 23.4 #2)Jordy Nelson 20.5 #3)Odel Beckham jr 20.4 #4)Dez Bryant 20.3

              Virgil green probably got a slightly higher rating becasue of his good blocking i guess..

              Again, its not a perfect system.
              Last edited by johntbronco; 12-29-2014, 08:58 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                profootballfocus.com watches EVERy play and has categories for each position. they will give a negative number for that play if they do something wrong and a positive number for something they do something right. Its not a perfect system. But it does bring out real good players like Von Miller, Chris Harris, etc and shows they are making good plays every game overall.
                Right but I have an extremely hard time believing 10 QB's out performed Manning no matter how you slice it.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  I'm so confused by these rankings. In what world is Virgil Green a better tight end than Julius?

                  And Peyton #11 QB? Seriously???

                  And name 4 receivers better than DT?

                  I didn't read the article just going off Johnt's response.

                  So if someone can explain where I'm going wrong. Cuz other wise I don't see how this has any credibility at all.
                  Peyton is #11 because he hasn't had good numbers in a while, not that hes bad, it just his number dip when we were run heavy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    Right but I have an extremely hard time believing 10 QB's out performed Manning no matter how you slice it.
                    He had a down year. A lot of inaccurate passes, under thrown passes and missed open WR. He just hasn't been that good this year.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      He had a down year. A lot of inaccurate passes, under thrown passes and missed open WR. He just hasn't been that good this year.
                      Well...let's get in line to get a better QB.
                      sigpic

                      Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well Champ Bailey did take Chris Harris jr under his wing, so I'm not surprised. If Harris got this good under Bailey's tutelage, then the Broncos need to hire Bailey as a DB coach.
                        Last edited by Bterres105; 12-30-2014, 01:06 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Right but I have an extremely hard time believing 10 QB's out performed Manning no matter how you slice it.
                          There were certain games this year that Peyton got negative ratings 1) week 10 oak = -1.6 2) week 11 STL = -3.6 3)week 13 KC = -1.8 4)week 14 buf = -1.6. If it weren't for those, Peyton would have been in the top 5 on PFF.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                            He had a down year. A lot of inaccurate passes, under thrown passes and missed open WR. He just hasn't been that good this year.
                            I agree with that but there havent been 10 QB's better than him.

                            I can give you Rodgers and Romo, Luck and Big Ben as well.

                            After that, its all fair game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              PFF's rating system: "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma ... " ~ Winston Churchill
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X