Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Knighton wants to return to Broncos, values happiness over top dollar

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terrance Knighton wants to return to Broncos, values happiness over top dollar

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...happiness-over

  • #2
    He said candidly the other day he wants to go play for JDR, and felt the Broncos aren't showing him the love. :shrug:
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      "The Colts came in with a stronger mentality. Our coaches had us ready. But the playoffs are about who wants it more. And obviously they wanted it more," Knighton said.


      UNACCEPTABLE
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        "The Colts came in with a stronger mentality. Our coaches had us ready. But the playoffs are about who wants it more. And obviously they wanted it more," Knighton said.


        UNACCEPTABLE
        Well they did want it more, because we were dropping balls (DT) like hell, Manning was over throwing, Being beat up by unknown pass rushers (Clady + OL), and our coaches were already 1 foot out the door (Delrio and Fox) with no game plan.

        Just maybe Fox and Delrio were like "Hey if we lose this game we both can get head coaches job asap, where as if we win, the bear and raiders might not to wait"

        only 3 people show heart, Sanders, Anderson, and Bolden
        Last edited by Chronoless; 01-16-2015, 11:47 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
          Well they did want it more, because we were dropping balls (DT) like hell, Manning was over throwing, Being beat up by unknown pass rushers (Clady + OL), and our coaches were already 1 foot out the door (Delrio and Fox) with no game plan.

          only 3 people show heart, Sanders, Anderson, and Bolden
          That's what is unacceptable and why the entire coaching staff needed to be dumped. After watching the game again, wouldn't mind seeing DT and his lack of effort and JT and his lack of just about everything gone too.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            That's what is unacceptable and why the entire coaching staff needed to be dumped. After watching the game again, wouldn't mind seeing DT and his lack of effort and JT and his lack of just about everything gone too.
            I do too, but I welcome pot roast back, I think we can still get SUH even if we keep pot roast, because Pot roast in the 4-3 plays the nouise tackle, and SUH is more of a over tackle, and hes willing to not be paid alot.

            Plus why wouldn't you want to go with the guy who gave you a chance? hes just giving delrio credit for him being good now, remember he was on the way out of the NFL. But Pot Roast loves Denver, so why can't we love him? hes got 1 bad game, he gave us all he got all season, not like DT who has a couple bad games.

            F JT and DT.
            Last edited by Chronoless; 01-16-2015, 12:02 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              He said candidly the other day he wants to go play for JDR, and felt the Broncos aren't showing him the love. :shrug:
              i wouldnt read in the JDR thing to much, it's the guy he came along with and obviously his mentor of some sort. I mean, all he said was that he didn't feel like the broncos wanted him back, but he understood that Elway had other things on his mind.

              I believe him when he says he loves the fan, the city and he wants to be back. I thinks as long as the broncos give him a reasonable offer he will take it.
              sigpic

              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Glad to know that he wants to be back. The comments the other day about following Jack was a little disturbing, maybe it was to soon to do an interview with everything that had taken place.

                If anybody follows him on Twitter, you'll have no doubt that he loves Denver and the Fans! He's constantly talk about Denver having the best fans! Especially when fans got jerseys with snodat on it.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  That's welcome news. I really, really want Knighton back. He has been a difference maker in there.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    He said candidly the other day he wants to go play for JDR, and felt the Broncos aren't showing him the love. :shrug:
                    Yeah... This almost looks like a PR move or something.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats what they all say then a couple million gets waved in their face and their loyalty goes out the window

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        That's what is unacceptable and why the entire coaching staff needed to be dumped. After watching the game again, wouldn't mind seeing DT and his lack of effort and JT and his lack of just about everything gone too.
                        DT had a lack of focus, not effort.
                        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                          DT had a lack of focus, not effort.
                          Have you seen the play where if he just *TOUCHES* the guy he's supposed to block, Sanders probably hits his head on the goalpost?

                          After watching the game twice more, I'm so sick of DT that it's making me even more sick than being sick of him.

                          I've always said "DT could go to a whole 'nother level" and "man if DT just had that killer instinct, that nasty"....

                          ...well its been 5 years now, and it doesn't look like its coming any time soon.

                          Top 5 physical talent in the league, he may have some mental issues holding him back or something.
                          sigpic

                          Hooray, beer!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Have you seen the play where if he just *TOUCHES* the guy he's supposed to block, Sanders probably hits his head on the goalpost?

                            After watching the game twice more, I'm so sick of DT that it's making me even more sick than being sick of him.

                            I've always said "DT could go to a whole 'nother level" and "man if DT just had that killer instinct, that nasty"....

                            ...well its been 5 years now, and it doesn't look like its coming any time soon.

                            Top 5 physical talent in the league, he may have some mental issues holding him back or something
                            .
                            more like "i dont want to get hurt cause i might get paid" syndrome and hey dont get me wrong if a guy can better himself financially great but that doesnt mean playing the way he does doesn't make you look like a female cat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              He said candidly the other day he wants to go play for JDR, and felt the Broncos aren't showing him the love. :shrug:
                              Maybe the Raiders are in cap hell worse than he originally thought?
                              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X