No announcement yet.

Terrance Knighton wants to return to Broncos, values happiness over top dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make up your mind Pot Roast, you want in or out? Maybe he realized he would be going to Oakland, where careers die?
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Maybe the money the Raiders might be offering changed his mine too

Comment

I hope T-Knight stays here, but the Raiders have $55 million to spend this year.

If he wants the money it is there for him.

Comment

There's two things I see happening here. With the new offensive philosophy coming in, I see Julius Thomas being expendable. The offense Kubiak runs uses blocking TE's with the ability to catch. JT only possesses the latter skill. As far as Knighton is concerned, I feel he becomes expendable if we switch to a 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            I do too, but I welcome pot roast back, I think we can still get SUH even if we keep pot roast, because Pot roast in the 4-3 plays the nouise tackle, and SUH is more of a over tackle, and hes willing to not be paid alot.
            Ugh... I detest Suh. He's Nebraska dirty and I'd only welcome him here if he cleaned up his act. I don't want someone like him darkening our doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
              I hope T-Knight stays here, but the Raiders have $55 million to spend this year.

If he wants the money it is there for him.
              Which is why I think the Raiders go after Ndamukong Suh. Suh would be a great fit for the Raiders asylum and they can afford him.
              sigpic

Comment

If he wants to return, then we better offer him a contract. If Demaryius Thomas is being franchised, then Knighton's our biggest must keep IMO.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

this thread is about Pot Roast coming back, not Dt, or his attrocious performance against Indy...
                  That being said, bring the man back. Make sure you get the deal done, the day before his contract is up, wouldnt want a stupid fax machine to get in the way of another pro-bowl defender

Comment

Working...
                  X