Adam Gase to interview for Jaguars' OC job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Gase to interview for Jaguars' OC job

Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase will interview for the same job with the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to Michael Silver of NFL.com.

Gase also interviewed for the Broncos' vacant head coaching position on Thursday. Denver is searching to replace John Fox, with whom the team agreed to part ways earlier this month.
    Source: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/17/den...uars-interview

Talk about going from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
      Talk about going from top to bottom.
      Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. But, I do believe that with Gus Bradley, that the Jags team might be a team that could be trending upwards.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Let Gase walk he can be replaced

Comment

With a few more good draft selections, I could see the Jags turning around. Could be a good situation for Gase.

Comment

Do the Jags have a back that can run up the middle on 3 straight plays before they punt?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              Do the Jags have a back that can run up the middle on 3 straight plays before they punt?
              "Bubble Screen Bortles"....has a nice ring to it!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't care where he GOES, I'll be happy just knowing he's GONE from Dove Valley.

Comment

Wow, did his stock just tank or what? From an HC interview with the 49ers to an OC interview with the Jags...

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Wow, did his stock just tank or what? From an HC interview with the 49ers to an OC interview with the Jags...
                    It's about to hit rock bottom when the bills hire him as their qb coach

Comment

This seems like the Ghost of Josh McDaniels. I think teams are really high on Gase, but they're worried about giving someone that inexperienced and young such an important position. IMO a few more years around the league as a coordinator would do him a lot of good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                        I don't care where he GOES, I'll be happy just knowing he's GONE from Dove Valley.
                        Exactly! If I never see another bubble screen pass it'll be too soon!

Comment

He needs to move away from Manning anyways, most team don't take him serious because everyone says Manning is the OC and not him.

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                          Exactly! If I never see another bubble screen pass it'll be too soon!
                          Gase is not the master of the bubble screen, Peyton Manning is, your going to get more next season even if Gase isn't coach, if you think its Gase, you might wanna check the year McCoy was our OC.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          It's about to hit rock bottom when the bills hire him as their qb coach
                          Why? because their QB is as limited as ours and can't throw 15+ plus yards without being a duck?

Originally posted by darklord View Post
                          Let Gase walk he can be replaced
                          because we all know who the OC is and his name is Peyton Manning, if Manning wants to bubble, Manning is going to do it anyways, who needs gase to call a bubble when Manning can.

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                          I wouldn't care anyways because our team is going to be the same without him as long as we have Manning, he is the OC you know.
                          Last edited by Chronoless; 01-18-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

No because their qb was benched for Kyle Orton

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                              Gase is not the master of the bubble screen, Peyton Manning is, your going to get more next season even if Gase isn't coach, if you think its Gase, you might wanna check the year McCoy was our OC.
                              Gase (and the bubble screen) is the product of the McDevil tree & playbook.

Gase was WR coach under McDevil so that overly-used, overly-predictable bubble screen started with McDevil...have we forgotten how he ran it to death? Then it filtered down to McCoy (McDevil's OC...kept on as Fox's OC) and further down to Gase (promoted to Fox's OC after McCoy left for SD).
                              Last edited by Mel B.; 01-19-2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X