Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special teams coach Jeff Rodgers joining John Fox in Chicago

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well, it's official. I see we're all really broken up about this.
    Hopefully you were sitting down when you read this shocker! I know I needed a few minutes to gather myself together.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      Hopefully you were sitting down when you read this shocker! I know I needed a few minutes to gather myself together.
      I'm not over it yet. Give me a minute. OK, I'm over it.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I'm not over it yet. Give me a minute. OK, I'm over it.
        We should form a support group for those that are having a difficult time coping.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rancid View Post
          We should form a support group for those that are having a difficult time coping.
          Hello, my name is BL115 and I can't handle the loss of our pitiful special teams coach. I'm having a really hard time with the fact that we may not be constantly starting on our own 10 yard line anymore, or that we might not be getting the obligatory illegal block in the back penalties...sob, sob, someone else go. I can't talk anymore. Do we have any tissues?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Hello, my name is BL115 and I can't handle the loss of our pitiful special teams coach. I'm having a really hard time with the fact that we may not be constantly starting on our own 10 yard line anymore, or that we might not be getting the obligatory illegal block in the back penalties...sob, sob, someone else go. I can't talk anymore. Do we have any tissues?
            Hi, my name is Rancid and I am a Special Teams blunder addict. It started off innocently enough with squib kicks and gunners running out of bounds for no apparent reason. But, then I got into the hard stuff; missing tackles, calling for fair catches when no one was around, and as much as I hate to admit it, just not paying attention.

            I know I have a problem and I am ready to take the first step on the road to recovery; if not for me-- for my children!

            I did not think I would get this choked up about it, but it is for mah babies!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              Hi, my name is Rancid and I am a Special Teams blunder addict. It started off innocently enough with squib kicks and gunners running out of bounds for no apparent reason. But, then I got into the hard stuff; missing tackles, calling for fair catches when no one was around, and as much as I hate to admit it, just not paying attention.

              I know I have a problem and I am ready to take the first step on the road to recovery; if not for me-- for my children!

              I did not think I would get this choked up about it, but it is for mah babies!
              You are indeed on to the road of recovery Rancid. The first step was admitting you have a problem. That took a lot of courage. Keep coming back. It works!
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                You are indeed on to the road of recovery Rancid. The first step was admitting you have a problem. That took a lot of courage. Keep coming back. It works!
                The preacher put his hand on my forehead and cast out those evil special teams demons!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  hahahahaha...those poor bears fans just don't know what they're in for. Combine an uninspiring coach with a petulant, can't-be-bothered qb and terrible special teams - that team has zero shot of competing with GB and Detroit. They may not even threaten MN. Good luck Chicago fans.

                  On the other hand, I kinda like Jacksonville, for no reason that I can figure out. Now, Blake Bortles might be coached by Gase. Poor kid.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Boy am I going to ream a co-worker from Chicago. Poor girl. She spent the last 2 years slamming Fox.

                    Heh heh...

                    Apparently Chicago is as much of a junkyard of Broncos rejects that Oakland is.

                    I'm not complaining.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X