Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julius Thomas says signing with Raiders a possibility

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Bad career move...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jay Rebel View Post
      Thomas just seems so unloyal.....
      Unloyal????? This is about $$$ and his career I would follow the money too....
      sigpic WHEC-724

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
        Why would you be slammed, you pretty much nailed it.

        I really don't feel his value is as high as he thinks. Although if anyone is willing to overpay, you can always count on the Raiders to do that, I hope we don't.
        While you and I may feel that way I know there are many who likely do not feel the same way.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          Wrong. JT was tearing camp up before Manning came. B. Dawk told a story about how they were in practice one day and JT was killing it.....Dawk said Champ turned to him and said that he finally has his Antonio Gates......and Orton was the QB at the time.
          Then he got rocked going over the middle in TC and was out pretty much the whole season.


          Look, if JT takes a small salary, then I'm all for it.

          The Broncos, especially after the last 8 games, aren't going to offer him a big contract.

          He's soft. Like, Charmin ultra-soft. Drug store cotton soft.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DieHard View Post
            Bad career move...
            $$$$

            No chance at being a competitor.

            Comment


            • #51
              Seattle has already shown interest in DT and they need people very bad in their offense. After they pay Wilson though there will not be the money he is seeking. There are other teams that do have the money and I think he will end op somewhere making big bucks - unless Elway slaps the franchise tag on him and I suspect this may happen.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                Unloyal????? This is about $$$ and his career I would follow the money too....
                Especially since the dude can't stay healthy and heals slower than a turtles shell.

                He's talented., but for him.. His chance at huge money is this contract. He'll chase every dollar and honestly i hope we don't pay him huge dollars.

                Making sure the other Thomas spends his prime in blue and orange should be our priority.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                  Seattle has already shown interest in DT and they need people very bad in their offense. After they pay Wilson though there will not be the money he is seeking. There are other teams that do have the money and I think he will end op somewhere making big bucks - unless Elway slaps the franchise tag on him and I suspect this may happen.
                  Every team should be interested in dt. Lol, the quality of wr's on the market this year will ultimately hurt all of him financially. Plus cooper in the draft, that kid is $.

                  Anyway.,

                  Dt isn't going anywhere. Either contract or the tag. Regardless.. We don't let dt just walk, either we get dt for 4-6 years or we get 2 #1's in return for him.

                  My guess.. Tag. Then long term deal by July,
                  Last edited by youmind; 01-30-2015, 11:38 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I'm with Cory and I think that Shannon Sharpe said it all in his Radio Interview. JT had some offers made, but wasn't enough. I sometimes wonder if part of him goes, "I should have taken that??"

                    I know it's a business and there is no such as thing as loyalty, but the guy was still gonna be a millionaire, even if it wasn't on the 100 million level. I'm fine with JT going. The Broncos gave him a chance, kept him around even when he was injured, said they were gonna take care of him, negotiated, and he said no thanks. Loyalty was shown.

                    I hope he goes with JDR, however with as bad as our D is with TEs it will probably be his best 2 statistical games each year.
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.


                    Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      I'm with Cory and I think that Shannon Sharpe said it all in his Radio Interview. JT had some offers made, but wasn't enough. I sometimes wonder if part of him goes, "I should have taken that??"

                      I know it's a business and there is no such as thing as loyalty, but the guy was still gonna be a millionaire, even if it wasn't on the 100 million level. I'm fine with JT going. The Broncos gave him a chance, kept him around even when he was injured, said they were gonna take care of him, negotiated, and he said no thanks. Loyalty was shown.

                      I hope he goes with JDR, however with as bad as our D is with TEs it will probably be his best 2 statistical games each year.
                      Probably not. Just have someone go out and chuck him real hard on the line once or twice or ride him out of bounds hard a couple of times.

                      He'll disappear, just like he did when it happened to him here.
                      sigpic

                      Hooray, beer!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Probably not. Just have someone go out and chuck him real hard on the line once or twice or ride him out of bounds hard a couple of times.

                        He'll disappear, just like he did when it happened to him here.
                        No, I think you let him catch the pass. Then let one of our smaller CBs rip the ball out of his hands.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Probably not. Just have someone go out and chuck him real hard on the line once or twice or ride him out of bounds hard a couple of times.

                          He'll disappear, just like he did when it happened to him here.
                          I'm down with that. Think TJ could do that pretty easily....

                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.


                          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Then he got rocked going over the middle in TC and was out pretty much the whole season.


                            Look, if JT takes a small salary, then I'm all for it.

                            The Broncos, especially after the last 8 games, aren't going to offer him a big contract.

                            He's soft. Like, Charmin ultra-soft. Drug store cotton soft.
                            He played with alot of passion against the last divisional round against the colts too.

                            Given we will most likely run more with Kubes running the show, the need for a blocking TE increases, IMO. Means, less need for JT.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X