Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revis respects Chris Harris

Check it out

Revis was asked who is the best CB and he mentioned about 6 guys he respects, Harris being one

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-...spect-them-all
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Harris is the best corner in the NFL hes extremely versatile, plays every position with intensity even the nickel plus he has a lot of heart and is a very smart player.

Total package all rolled into one very rare find and that is why I kept telling everyone that he was more of a priority than DT and obiviously the organization felt the same!
    sigpic

Comment

I still think Harris will have a better in 2015 when he is fully healthy.

He keeps getting better every year
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

He also said that he likes Talib a lot too.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Harris does a great job! All the fuss about Sherman and Revis is fine, but I'd take Chris Harris anyday. I think he maybe even gave up less in the red zone than Sherman. All in all a great player!!

Comment

No disrespect intended, but Joe Haden's the best
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I like Harris not only because he's a Bronco but because he's doing it the Champ Bailey way, you never hear him telling everyone how great he is and claiming that he's the best, he just goes out and works and does his job.

Comment

Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                Harris does a great job! All the fuss about Sherman and Revis is fine, but I'd take Chris Harris anyday. I think he maybe even gave up less in the red zone than Sherman. All in all a great player!!
                Chris hasn't allowed a TD all season.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  I like Harris not only because he's a Bronco but because he's doing it the Champ Bailey way, you never hear him telling everyone how great he is and claiming that he's the best, he just goes out and works and does his job.
                  Pretty much what I love about our Broncos, as I listen to the Seachicken players balk and tell everyone how great they are..We just play and every now and then you hear a Bronco gloat but not often, love it, classy..:thumb:
                  CP
                  GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1 View Post
                    Pretty much what I love about our Broncos, as I listen to the Seachicken players balk and tell everyone how great they are..We just play and every now and then you hear a Bronco gloat but not often, love it, classy..:thumb:
                    CP
                    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    It'll be interesting to see what happens with Seattle if they win, the "we're great, no one believes in us" bluster works and is somewhat understandable when you're a team on it's way up and has never been there before and you're fighting for respect, but if a team wins back to back titles, they're historic, there's no doubting that they're a very good/great team. The us against the world, no one believes in us bluster doesn't work for a team that everyone knows has a place in history.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Seattle if they win, the "we're great, no one believes in us" bluster works and is somewhat understandable when you're a team on it's way up and has never been there before and you're fighting for respect, but if a team wins back to back titles, they're historic, there's no doubting that they're a very good/great team. The us against the world, no one believes in us bluster doesn't work for a team that everyone knows has a place in history.

I almost,,,, No I do, get a sick feeling in my stomach, when I think of the chant here in Seattle of 3pete...SHOOT me now..
                      As much as I hate the Pats and I promise you I do,,,,,,They must win!!!,,,they must...go pats,,AHHHHHGGGG!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I almost,,,, No I do, get a sick feeling in my stomach, when I think of the chant here in Seattle of 3pete...SHOOT me now..
                        As much as I hate the Pats and I promise you I do,,,,,,They must win!!!,,,they must...go pats,,AHHHHHGGGG!!

I've had such a hard time figuring out which team I would hate slightly less for the game on Sunday, I've gone back and forth but I've come to this conclusion, as much as I dislike Seattle they don't run from who they are, they're loud and brash and act like fools but they embrace it and don't pretend to be anything else. NE tries to spin themselves as just playing by the rules and coincidences, which everyone does, keep happening. Add to that the Pats fans, Belichick, Brady, the Pats fans inferiority complex when someone dares to not list Brady as the best QB of all time and then their owner Bob Kraft who I also don't like. With all of that considered I'd like to see the Seahawks embarrass the Pats this weekend. Although if I think about Seattle fans and calling themselves "12's" I might just change my mind.

Comment

I can't believe how many people up here have been talking 3 in a row already. When I try to point out they haven't even won back-to-back yet, they look at me like I'm insane, as if there is no possible way that there is any outcome other than a Seahawks SB victory. I can't truly root for either team, but I certainly don't wanna go through the rest of my life hearing about Tom Brady's greatness (I know it's a little late for this already but a 4th SB win will absolutely magnify it.)
                          Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

I've had such a hard time figuring out which team I would hate slightly less for the game on Sunday, I've gone back and forth but I've come to this conclusion, as much as I dislike Seattle they don't run from who they are, they're loud and brash and act like fools but they embrace it and don't pretend to be anything else. NE tries to spin themselves as just playing by the rules and coincidences, which everyone does, keep happening. Add to that the Pats fans, Belichick, Brady, the Pats fans inferiority complex when someone dares to not list Brady as the best QB of all time and then their owner Bob Kraft who I also don't like. With all of that considered I'd like to see the Seahawks embarrass the Pats this weekend. Although if I think about Seattle fans and calling themselves "12's" I might just change my mind.
                            I just feel dirty,,,,,,Im confused,,,The Evil empire/ Hoodie or Im only here so I dont get fined 29 times!!!
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRR.. must shower!! There is no correct answer, I would normally follow the AFC but,,well??? O Lordy,,,

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just feel dirty,,,,,,Im confused,,,The Evil empire/ Hoodie or Im only here so I dont get fined 29 times!!!
                              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRR.. must shower!! There is no correct answer, I would normally follow the AFC but,,well??? O Lordy,,,

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
                              I agree, this is truly the worst possible matchup for Broncos fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X