Revis respects Chris Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Not a fan of how they act sometimes either but then I realized this is Football.
    They're a very watered down modern version of the old Miami Hurricanes from the 80's and 90's, they're brash, they tell you they're going to beat you and then go out and do it and they pose and have look at me moments after every play. But like the Canes, that's who they are, they don't try to pretend to be anything else. I don't particularly care for their act, but at least they're not trying to be anything other than what they are. The Patriots on the other hand claim that they don't break the rules and that everyone is picking on them, sorry fellas, you're just cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      Whenever I've heard Brady and Belicheck conference calls or interviews they generally have a lot of praise for their opponents.

Take this week for example..... Jeremy Lane say's Gronk 'is not that good', Earl Thomas said he was glad the Broncos didn't draft him because he wouldn't like it here, and Lynch is still acting like a baby 2 days in a row........ not too mention the Baldwin, Sanders interview and JB getting annoyed because Sanders told it like it was.

You don't get any stories from NE because they don't make a scene at media day and actually talk to the reporters with respect, and they don't call out opponents. They have something the Seahawks will never have.......... Class

The Seahawks should already be out to GB... but at least they will know the crushing feeling of a SB defeat which will be a great way to end the season
      Belichick treats the media with respect? He basically invented the role that Lynch is trying to play. It also wasn't very classy of the owner to demand the NFL to apologize to the Pats if they don't have enough evidence to rule against them, the league is actually doing what they're supposed to be doing in this case, they should never apologize for looking into possible cheating. Which leads me to this...

Between 2000 and 2006 the Patriots had turnover numbers around the same as the rest of the league, in 2006 Brady (and Manning) lobbied the league to let teams handle their own footballs, since then the Patriots have less fumbles than the rest of the league by an incredibly ridiculous number. Just so happens it's easier to keep control of an under inflated ball, players are less likely to fumble them. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence and the Patriots super human abilities in regards to not fumbling are because Tom and Bill told the team they can't fumble.

Finally in the line of class that the Patriots are to some, Belichick passed the blame to Brady for this, Brady then threw a rogue equipment guy under the bus, because they always do things on their own. And finally you have Bobby Kraft saying that "to his knowledge Bill and Tom have never lied to him" which means he's got a shadow of doubt and can always double back and throw them under the bus if the league cracks down on them. If he was that confident there was nothing there or that Brady (who was classy when he left his pregnant girlfriend for a super model) and Belichick were being honest with him he would have said they've never lied to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        They're a very watered down modern version of the old Miami Hurricanes from the 80's and 90's, they're brash, they tell you they're going to beat you and then go out and do it and they pose and have look at me moments after every play. But like the Canes, that's who they are, they don't try to pretend to be anything else. I don't particularly care for their act, but at least they're not trying to be anything other than what they are. The Patriots on the other hand claim that they don't break the rules and that everyone is picking on them, sorry fellas, you're just cheaters.
        Quoted for truth, they don't FAKE the funk like Brady and Belicheat, they are real.......
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

People can try to justify it however they want but its just a complete lack of class to constantly talk smack about other players, and Lynch is just arrogant to the media... can't even be bothered to answer a few questions for 5 minutes.... he's happy to use them for his Skittles commercial though smh

I didn't always like New England, Pittsburgh and Baltimore when they won SB's, but I respected them. They played hard but were always like-able and respectful people. I can't stand Seattle because they just come across as arrogant loud mouths.

GB outplayed them and choked, I expect NE to finish the job..... and I will love seeing them lose on the big stage, then RW the game manager getting his huge contract and the team start to slide

Comment

People can try to justify it however they want but its just a complete lack of class to constantly talk smack about other players, and Lynch is just arrogant to the media... can't even be bothered to answer a few questions for 5 minutes.... he's happy to use them for his Skittles commercial though smh

I didn't always like New England, Pittsburgh and Baltimore when they won SB's, but I respected them. They played hard but were always like-able and respectful people. I can't stand Seattle because they just come across as arrogant loud mouths.

GB outplayed them and choked, I expect NE to finish the job..... and I will love seeing them lose on the big stage, then RW the game manager getting his huge contract and the team start to slide
            Oh for the most part I agree, I've just decided that I will hate Seattle slightly less this weekend (NE is a 10 and Seattle will drop to 9.8 on a rating of hate) because I can't bring myself to cheer for Brady, Belichick and Kraft, so I'm probably just trying to justify that in my own mind!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              I don't understand how any Bronco fan could want New England to win this game. Not one fiber of my being is in any doubt about it - I want New England to get embarrassed.

There was part of me that didn't want Seattle to Match Denver and a few other teams that were good enough to Repeat, but I don't care if Seattle repeats. That just goes to show just how much they really did deserve it last year. It wasn't a fluke. The Broncos as bad as they were that day - they weren't beat by an Indy in the Super Bowl. Sorry Indy and Sorry 2014-15 Broncos but that Indy game was embarrassing

Anyway - any team that can repeat surely deserves their acknowledgement in the history books.

And nothing would tickle my fancy more than seeing the Patriots just get destroyed on Sunday.

Go Seattle
              I would love to see the Patriots win.

I don't see why being a Bronco fan and rooting for the patriots should be a clash of interests like you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

I don't see why being a Bronco fan and rooting for the patriots should be a clash of interests like you say.
                I hope Patriots get shut out. Seahawks - 100, Pats- ZERO.
                Brady has 23 INTs and 22 fumbles.

Comment

I am not a fan of the Seahawks off the field me agianst the world attitude either, there is another word I want to use but I won't; however what I hate more than that is a liar and in my opinion that is what the big 3 in New England are (Brady, Kraft, and Belicheat) a bunch of liars.
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Same unfortunately im a reluctant patsies fan come Sunday although i like the way the seacocks play football my dad and i are rootin for the AFC

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      Belichick treats the media with respect? He basically invented the role that Lynch is trying to play. It also wasn't very classy of the owner to demand the NFL to apologize to the Pats if they don't have enough evidence to rule against them, the league is actually doing what they're supposed to be doing in this case, they should never apologize for looking into possible cheating. Which leads me to this...

Between 2000 and 2006 the Patriots had turnover numbers around the same as the rest of the league, in 2006 Brady (and Manning) lobbied the league to let teams handle their own footballs, since then the Patriots have less fumbles than the rest of the league by an incredibly ridiculous number. Just so happens it's easier to keep control of an under inflated ball, players are less likely to fumble them. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence and the Patriots super human abilities in regards to not fumbling are because Tom and Bill told the team they can't fumble.

Finally in the line of class that the Patriots are to some, Belichick passed the blame to Brady for this, Brady then threw a rogue equipment guy under the bus, because they always do things on their own. And finally you have Bobby Kraft saying that "to his knowledge Bill and Tom have never lied to him" which means he's got a shadow of doubt and can always double back and throw them under the bus if the league cracks down on them. If he was that confident there was nothing there or that Brady (who was classy when he left his pregnant girlfriend for a super model) and Belichick were being honest with him he would have said they've never lied to him.
                      This is the part that I was railing about in the Smack section. I mean who the hell does Kraft think he is? Apologize for what? For the NFL doing their job? If the investigation finds no evidence of tampering or wrong doing, then you simply say there was no evidence and they are cleared. But to apologize? No way. There was enough evidence to launch an investigation so the NFL did so.

When a player gets charged with a personal conduct violation, substance abuse violation or what have you, an investigation is launched. If the investigation finds no evidence of wrong doing, then they get cleared. Does the NFL come out and apologize to the player for conducting an investigation in the first place? No.

The level of arrogance and sense of entitlement by the Patriots is why I absolutely hate this team. They continually think that they should be treated differently than any other team in the league. I mean when they were losing or looked like garbage in the beginning of the season and Trent Dilfer said so on Monday Night Football, the next thing we know, Robert Kraft is demanding an apology from him. I mean seriously, no one is allowed to provide a negative commentary about the Patriots when they looked like crap like any other team?

This kind of stuff just really sets me off about this team. The arrogance, sense of entitlement and belief that they should be treated differently than any other team is why they get no benefit of the doubt from anyone, especially me.
                      Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-29-2015, 05:52 AM.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Chris is a young Champ Bailey. Even on a incomplete he waves hit arms just like Champ. Chris in my mind was a much larger priority than JT or DT. We all know DT will stay, but Harris is very rare and those CB don't come around often. Plus he's a high character type of guy. I do see in 2 years us letting Talib go and Roby and Harris as our premier CB's

Comment

Overall I think Haden, Revis and (I really hate to say it) Sherman are the best. In that order. But when you take in to perspective, versatility and how much their contract costs their team....the most cost effective CB in the game right now is Chris Harris. We got a steal with his contract.
                          New England Patriots GM

Comment

At least one team will lose lol

Comment

So..... about CHRIS HARRIS (OP)

He is one of the best human beings (in the community, charity, fans etc.) to go along with his all world talent.

He really is Champ's heir; looks like champ on the field, acts like champ off the field; learned from Champ.

We are blessed to get to watch and cheer for these types of players for so long.

GB2

Comment

Following on from the Revis praise here is Brady when asked about PM -

Teammates have remained steadfastly confident the quarterback will return. Tom Brady, Manning's biggest rival throughout his career, joined the chorus in hoping that the Denver Broncos' signal-caller continues his career.

"What a great player he's been for this league," Brady said on Thursday. "He's a great competitor, and I've been fortunate to play against him a bunch of times. I certainly hope he comes back, 'cause the league will miss him if he doesn't. But those decisions are up to him. I'm sure it's up to whether he's mentally and physically -- that's what he wants to do. But I certainly hope he's back."

What a contrast to the embarrassment of ML's behaviour

Comment

Working...
                                X