X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Maybe Foxy should have played this for the team.
    The video room was taken by Del Rio showing Animal Planet and Discovery Channel to his defense.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Maybe Foxy should have played this for the team.

Leave a comment:

• Awesomo 2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Demaryius Thomas: dropped passes, unwilling to block, staying in bounds to end the game... First thing he should have done was point the finger at himself. "Some guys"? Him included, I guess.
    Yeah. the "passing the buck" mentality is..... troubling. I hope that he understands his own contribution to the problem too, and just misspoke during the interview. Every player on the team should be looking honestly at himself, after that kind of loss. Not teammates.

But having players openly talking about "not wanting to go to New England" is appalling. I get that these guys all have their own inner thoughts, but openly discussing being afraid of going to N.E....?!? During a week when you're playing a completely different team?!?!

Wow.

That's almost as pathetic as their actual performance during the Colts game.

Leave a comment:

• Jay Rebel
    replied
    Thread moved to the News Wire from BF and cleaned.

Keep smack out, please. Remember, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. Others do not need to jump on them. This goes for both sides.

Thanks.

I received a infraction for my opinion

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Demaryius Thomas: dropped passes, unwilling to block, staying in bounds to end the game... First thing he should have done was point the finger at himself. "Some guys"? Him included, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• weefishy
    replied
    A team that's had such inconsistency issues throughout the year has no business looking past anyone.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    With attitudes like what he is describing that mentality all comes from the coaching staff. They were not prepared (AGAIN) either mentally or by game plan. The difference of being coached not to lose instead of being coached to win. Obviously the players did not like or agree with the game plan like what has been expressed by Harris Jr.

One more reason I am glad Fox and his ho-hum self (we are still 12 and 4 brush off), JDR and his bend and break defensive strategies and Gase and his I don't know what I am doing selves are all gone and we can move on. We have too much talent to let the coaches just blow this for the team.

After watching every game this year I cannot tell you how disappointed I was at how we performed on offense. We lost Decker, & Moreno from last year and they were replaced with comparable or better players. We also lost one lineman and that alone turned the entire offense upside down.

Our coaches cost us this season by them experimenting with the o-line and they ended up making it worse and were too stubborn to switch back. It also was a major reason why Peyton ended up getting hurt because our o-line was so pathetic in its new arrangement.

I put the failures of this last season squarely on the shoulders of the coaches who let the players, the team, the fans down with their pathetic leadership.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to one_bad_55 again.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    With attitudes like what he is describing that mentality all comes from the coaching staff. They were not prepared (AGAIN) either mentally or by game plan. The difference of being coached not to lose instead of being coached to win. Obviously the players did not like or agree with the game plan like what has been expressed by Harris Jr.

One more reason I am glad Fox and his ho-hum self (we are still 12 and 4 brush off), JDR and his bend and break defensive strategies and Gase and his I don't know what I am doing selves are all gone and we can move on. We have too much talent to let the coaches just blow this for the team.

After watching every game this year I cannot tell you how disappointed I was at how we performed on offense. We lost Decker, & Moreno from last year and they were replaced with comparable or better players. We also lost one lineman and that alone turned the entire offense upside down.

Our coaches cost us this season by them experimenting with the o-line and they ended up making it worse and were too stubborn to switch back. It also was a major reason why Peyton ended up getting hurt because our o-line was so pathetic in its new arrangement.

I put the failures of this last season squarely on the shoulders of the coaches who let the players, the team, the fans down with their pathetic leadership.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
    Another smoking gun, pointing straight at our lack of quality leadership. Hopefully the new coach can bring it all back together.
    we've had our differences discussing the QB position, but this speaks very poorly for Manning.

No desire. No fight. I doubt he'd say it, but I guarantee you Peyton was one that didn't want to go to Foxboro.

Leave a comment:

• Awesomo 2000
    replied
    Another smoking gun, pointing straight at our lack of quality leadership. Hopefully the new coach can bring it all back together.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Soft like a down pillow.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Stories like this of players not having enough drive/focus is definitely a coaching issue.

I hope Kubiack can come an right the ship.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush_304
    replied
    DT was one of the ones that played lazy throughout that game.. not just with his drops, but the laziness in his blocking too it was horrible.

I would not be mad if DT wasn't on the team next year that performance was pathetic. Him and many others.

It was only "one game" but that one game was a home playoff game with a chance to take a step to the Super Bowl if a player gives that effort at a home playoff game they don't deserve to get paid big time money.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Thread moved to the News Wire from BF and cleaned.

Keep smack out, please. Remember, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. Others do not need to jump on them. This goes for both sides.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dat_dude_e
    replied
    Originally posted by CNETT324 View Post
    Read the article earlier and I must say that it's really disappointing to hear DT say those words. It shows how mentally soft our team was under Fox. Hopefully this will change under the new coaching staff.
    I agree. After Mincey came out and said " I think we were a little bit lackadaisical in the locker room before the game." I thought maybe it could have been certain players that facilitated a "relax" locker room. Now that DT says the same thing after an end to another season I can only put the blame on Fox and Co.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X