Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNETT324
    replied
    Read the article earlier and I must say that it's really disappointing to hear DT say those words. It shows how mentally soft our team was under Fox. Hopefully this will change under the new coaching staff.

Leave a comment:

• dat_dude_e
    replied
    I'm too embedded in this team that I can't turn off my support for them. At some times I question why, just like I'm sure others do, but in no way am I saying I'm giving up. I just hope things change.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Well that's certainly disappointing, especially after hearing Pot Roast saying the team would play anyone anywhere. They better turn this whiny butt attitude around cause that's really disheartening to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Gsam
    replied
    All the more reason Fox + co should have been fired. The lack of focus is disturbing.

Not to mention the fear of traveling.

Leave a comment:

• Demaryius Thomas: Some Broncos looked past Colts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-past-colts/

I feel like I've heard this story before. When will it stop?? How do we support a team that lays an egg when it matters the most? Every year we have high hopes for this team only to be let down. I'm tired of hearing storylines like this. Can't win a Super Bowl if we're scared to play teams or look past weaker ones.

Here's to hoping things will change next year!
Working...
X