Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Decker pitches Jets to Demaryius Thomas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Gotta love these forums where everyone agrees to disagree haha.
    I love where the people can have a discussion without it turning into a 10 page argument like a few of the posters on here like to do if you disagree with them.
    sigpic

    2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
      I love where the people can have a discussion without it turning into a 10 page argument like a few of the posters on here like to do if you disagree with them.
      Well how else will the convince you that their belief's are the only possible belief?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        discussion is different from argument. I think this was a healthy discussion

        Some of that toughness works both ways with the rules. WR are more protected now but so are defenders. This might be a penalty now.



        best hit by a WR ever maybe.

        ...and don't get me wrong, I love eddie Mac as much as everyone else does.
        That block Brandon Marshall delivered against the Bills defensive back was pretty vicious too!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          discussion is different from argument. I think this was a healthy discussion

          Some of that toughness works both ways with the rules. WR are more protected now but so are defenders. This might be a penalty now.



          best hit by a WR ever maybe.

          ...and don't get me wrong, I love eddie Mac as much as everyone else does.
          If they didn't flag him for the hit (crack back on a defenseless player) they would definitely flag the taunting right after the hit.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            If they didn't flag him for the hit (crack back on a defenseless player) they would definitely flag the taunting right after the hit.
            yep
            ........
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X