No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore likely out & replacement might already be on roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahim is not horrible, but I think his time here is over. He's had a couple of INTs, but I've seen him struggle in coverage often. He does hit, but I've seen him miss tons of tackles as well. I wouldn't mind seeing Webster at safety. He's definitely talented and with Talib, Harris, and Roby locking down the top Nickel package, I'd like to see Webster on the field, so try him out at safety with Ward.

Comment

Some names to look for in the draft at CB:

Nick Marshall Auburn
      Eric Rowe Utah
      Jalen Collins LSU

All are tall (6'1"+) and are super athletic with speed. Marshall intrigues me the most with his time at QB.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        Some names to look for in the draft at CB:

Nick Marshall Auburn
        Eric Rowe Utah
        Jalen Collins LSU

All are tall (6'1"+) and are super athletic with speed. Marshall intrigues me the most with his time at QB.
        If we are looking for a project with athleticism, Quinton Rollins is my guy
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Moore is definately getting better but he still misses allot of opportunities to make plays. They key is when will he stop getting better....will he improve again next year? Who knows.

Could live with him another year but if his price tag too high then I am all for Webster at Safety

Do not really care much either way.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Moore is definately getting better but he still misses allot of opportunities to make plays. They key is when will he stop getting better....will he improve again next year? Who knows.

Could live with him another year but if his price tag too high then I am all for Webster at Safety

Do not really care much either way.
            One upside to this, if true, is Moore now has more of a reason to fight for his job, or at least, to fight for a starting position.

Competition is a good thing. More so when you have coaching personnel that is looking where a player might better fit the scheme :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              One upside to this, if true, is Moore now has more of a reason to fight for his job, or at least, to fight for a starting position.

Competition is a good thing. More so when you have coaching personnel that is looking where a player might better fit the scheme :thumb:
              He's a free agent....if we have any plans on signing him it will be at a higher cost and if we're paying him a dime more we better be sure he's the guy. I wouldn't give him a raise to compete. Some other team will overpay for him. Good luck Rahim.
              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Moore is an unrestricted free agent so there might not be a job for him to fight for.

If this talk of possibly replacing him with Webster is true, the coaches might have just simply seen enough on film to decide that either Webster is a better option or that Moore just doesn't fit their goals
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Just one more comp pick for next year.
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Does this mean the "dream" is dead
                    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

I'm a bif fan of his and I think that he was making great strides b4 his injury. In 2013, he wasn't tking poor angles, was making devastating tackles (I think he literally took out 3 TE's last year), and was always in a place to make a play. If my memory serves me correctly, he graded out as the 3rd best safety before his injury sidelined him.

This past season, he seemed to regress back to his rookie form. Bad angles, missed tackles, and less aggressive all around. It's beat to have that happen in a contract year. Because had he came back at his 2013 level, this thread wouldn't even exist.
                      #swapping

Comment

I think after watching the Colts game and seeing Moore crap his pants in man coverage it would make sense to try Webster out at FS. He'll be a much more versatile player. He's an aggressive tackler and can cover more ground. His skill set shows more potential IMO

Comment

Kayvon at FS?

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/2...ahim-moore-out

Word is that he could possibly take Rahim's spot in the starting lineup. I have always like Kayvon and I think he has potential. As for the FS position, I think it could potentially be a smart move to fill that need in house. Thoughts?

Comment

I hope we go after Devin McCourty from NE in free agency or Chris Hackett from TCU in the draft
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
                              I hope we go after Devin McCourty from NE in free agency or Chris Hackett from TCU in the draft
                              We'd have to get pretty lucky to land McCourty. I'd be surprised if they don't just tag him if they don't work out a deal. On top of that he will probably get 10 per year.
                              Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                                Just one more comp pick for next year.
                                Exactly what I'm thinking. I keep saying that there is a chance we may have to trade up for a QB next year, so letting Moore, Franklin, JT and Welker (maybe even Knighton) walk may give us enough "premium" comp picks to "sell the farm" without feeling the mule kick.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X