Rahim Moore likely out & replacement might already be on roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking. I keep saying that there is a chance we may have to trade up for a QB next year, so letting Moore, Franklin, JT and Welker (maybe even Knighton) walk may give us enough "premium" comp picks to "sell the farm" without feeling the mule kick.
    I never thought of this. I am glad there are so many smart people on these boards. :thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

Exactly what I'm thinking. I keep saying that there is a chance we may have to trade up for a QB next year, so letting Moore, Franklin, JT and Welker (maybe even Knighton) walk may give us enough "premium" comp picks to "sell the farm" without feeling the mule kick.
      mid to late round comp picks wouldn't really have that affect.
      sigpic

Comment

It seems like his time in Denver is at an end, probably best for both sides to move on and get a fresh start.

After what he went through in 2013 I'm happy that he was able to come back and resume his career, I hope he has success wherever he goes, unless it's Oakland, Seattle or NE.

Comment

I still like the idea of tag and trade JT even if it's for a 2016 pick.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
          X