Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julius Thomas turned down huge deal, refused to "put it all out there"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -NFL News: Julius Thomas’ Agent Says Denver Broncos Doesn’t Want His Client Back-

    "The Denver Broncos and free agent to be Julius Thomas can’t agree on a contract extension and the tight end’s agent, Frank Bauer is claiming that the franchise doesn’t want him back in Denver in the latest offseason news in the National Football League, or NFL.

    "The Broncos came to me, we tried to get it done, it didn't work. Does Julius love Denver? Yes. Does Julius love the fans there? No question. Does he love the organization and the community? Look at what he does for kids in that town,” Bauer said to the The Denver Post on Friday. "But for some reason people are trying to tear him down. In my opinion what they're doing by tearing him down is pushing him away.”

    Thomas is set to hit unrestricted free agency, or UFA, by March 10, 2015 and no negotiations or talks about the contract have been happening between the Broncos and Thomas in the 2015 offseason. According to the same report, the talks broke down between both parties after the Broncos offered only $40 million for five years but Thomas’ side did not agree on the deal. As an UFA, Thomas will be free to sign with any other NFL team and the team can't match the offer." ...

    http://au.ibtimes.com/nfl-news-juliu...t-back-1423734

    Comment


    • "The Broncos came to me, we tried to get it done, it didn't work."

      Tells you all you need to know.

      He wasn't playing at the end of the year to protect next year's deal, he didn't even think about honoring the deal he was playing on. What makes you think he wouldn't do it again?

      I believe every word about what he said via his Father about Manning. Julius thinks he's the star of the show, and he's acting like a petulant child because he isn't.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Emily Diana View Post
        -NFL News: Julius Thomas’ Agent Says Denver Broncos Doesn’t Want His Client Back-

        "The Denver Broncos and free agent to be Julius Thomas can’t agree on a contract extension and the tight end’s agent, Frank Bauer is claiming that the franchise doesn’t want him back in Denver in the latest offseason news in the National Football League, or NFL.

        "The Broncos came to me, we tried to get it done, it didn't work. Does Julius love Denver? Yes. Does Julius love the fans there? No question. Does he love the organization and the community? Look at what he does for kids in that town,” Bauer said to the The Denver Post on Friday. "But for some reason people are trying to tear him down. In my opinion what they're doing by tearing him down is pushing him away.”

        Thomas is set to hit unrestricted free agency, or UFA, by March 10, 2015 and no negotiations or talks about the contract have been happening between the Broncos and Thomas in the 2015 offseason. According to the same report, the talks broke down between both parties after the Broncos offered only $40 million for five years but Thomas’ side did not agree on the deal. As an UFA, Thomas will be free to sign with any other NFL team and the team can't match the offer." ...

        http://au.ibtimes.com/nfl-news-juliu...t-back-1423734
        LOL. JT, the helpless victim. He loves the Broncos and the community, but the mean 'ol Broncos are tearing him down and pushing him away.

        What a fallacy.

        I heard an interview with him and Scott Hastings the day after the playoff debacle. Scott asked him what his future plans are and what he expects the next step in FA will be for him.

        Most guys say something like "I want to resign here and I plan on finishing my career here, but it's a business and I have to wait and see what happens..." so on and so forth. JT said nothing od the sort. Most of what he said was more like "I need to see what's out there" it didn't sound to me like he was interested in staying here. now considering recent events, it seems that is the case.

        Just say it. Just be honest and say you're more interested in moving on. Quit it with this victim garbage.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
          LOL. JT, the helpless victim. He loves the Broncos and the community, but the mean 'ol Broncos are tearing him down and pushing him away.

          What a fallacy.

          I heard an interview with him and Scott Hastings the day after the playoff debacle. Scott asked him what his future plans are and what he expects the next step in FA will be for him.

          Most guys say something like "I want to resign here and I plan on finishing my career here, but it's a business and I have to wait and see what happens..." so on and so forth. JT said nothing od the sort. Most of what he said was more like "I need to see what's out there" it didn't sound to me like he was interested in staying here. now considering recent events, it seems that is the case.

          Just say it. Just be honest and say you're more interested in moving on. Quit it with this victim garbage.
          I think a lot of the teammates not liking him helped make his decision early.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            I think a lot of the teammates not liking him helped make his decision early.
            Agreed. DT is a pretty humble guy, so when he starts calling dudes out, that's a bad sign. He never named anyone, but I think the entire planet knew who he was calling out.

            He'll move on and fade away.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              I think a lot of the teammates not liking him helped make his decision early.
              what did he say and who did he refer it to?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Emily Diana View Post
                "But for some reason people are trying to tear him down. In my opinion what they're doing by tearing him down is pushing him away.”
                Thanks for the advice, Frank. Maybe next he can tell everyone the best way to tear JT down.
                "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emily Diana View Post
                  -NFL News: Julius Thomas’ Agent Says Denver Broncos Doesn’t Want His Client Back-

                  "The Denver Broncos and free agent to be Julius Thomas can’t agree on a contract extension and the tight end’s agent, Frank Bauer is claiming that the franchise doesn’t want him back in Denver in the latest offseason news in the National Football League, or NFL.

                  "The Broncos came to me, we tried to get it done, it didn't work. Does Julius love Denver? Yes. Does Julius love the fans there? No question. Does he love the organization and the community? Look at what he does for kids in that town,” Bauer said to the The Denver Post on Friday. "But for some reason people are trying to tear him down. In my opinion what they're doing by tearing him down is pushing him away.”

                  Thomas is set to hit unrestricted free agency, or UFA, by March 10, 2015 and no negotiations or talks about the contract have been happening between the Broncos and Thomas in the 2015 offseason. According to the same report, the talks broke down between both parties after the Broncos offered only $40 million for five years but Thomas’ side did not agree on the deal. As an UFA, Thomas will be free to sign with any other NFL team and the team can't match the offer." ...

                  http://au.ibtimes.com/nfl-news-juliu...t-back-1423734
                  Hahahahahaha... Coming from the used car salesman!! No one ever claimed JT wasn't a great person. He was great in our community and someone I (used) to point at as a great role model. If true, how can you not call someone greedy and a touch out of reality when you scoff at $40 million? Tough to feel loyalty to someone that walks away from that. And the bullets at the beloved Duke, Sheriff and Mile High Nation???????? C'mon man!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X