Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore Expected to Walk...Thank Goodness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Brandon Bostick wishes he played for the Broncos. Raheem got a chance even after his mistake, Bostick is released already...

    I thought the exact same thing as I read this thread.

    I was excited when we drafted you, and now I'm
    excited you're leaving.

    Goodbye Rahim "The Dream" Moore!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
      Eh. He's one of the best FS in the league. Only Thomas and McCourty are definitively better.

      Manning lost us that Ravens game much more so than Moore did FYI, his play was much worse than Moore's, throwing two picks including the one that set the Ravens up for the game winner.

      Bruton is terrible. Very stiff and poor instincts. He plays like he was supposed to be a lineman but he's 60lbs too small.

      Are you kiding me? Peyton was something like 25-39 for 3 TD and 270 yards in regulation vs BAL... Including the go ahead TD drive in the 4th...

      The one INT was an obvious PI... DB knocked WR down, hitting him from behind, and ball hits DB in chest bc that was where the WR was before getting knocked out of position...

      The sack-fumble in the third quarter, if he were brady, would have been judged by the NE tuck clause, and ruled an Incomplete.

      Fox tried to run clock out... Called for a run on third and short. Denver punts. Third and ten. About 40 seconds left. BAL 70 yards away from a tie... Then Moore allows the Holy Flacco.

      That plays is exactly why DEN lost.

      In OT... manning was 3-4 before the INT. First drive stalled at DEN 40... Because we ran Hillman up middle on first down, then again tried to jam tiny ronnie up the middle on second, then ran Hester on third.... Punt.

      Second drive... Manning made the bonehead mistake that sealed the team's fate.

      But the conservative playcalling on the final 2 drives in regulation and the first drive in OT.... Along with the Moore boner.... That's what cost us the game. Flacco had 3 TD over 330 yards passing... Rice had over 130 yards rushing... Moore had 6 solo tackles, no passes defended, no turnovers caused, no QB pressures... What a game.


      Manning had it won... Then found himself after sun had set, temps near zero, Ray Lewis on HGH, and he finally cracked.

      But... He should have been in his post game press conf by that time.... If not for Moore.
      Last edited by fraguela09; 02-18-2015, 10:46 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        you list multiple reasons why it happened but conclude that its moores fault for the game.......scratches head

        he was definitely a contributor to losing but so was everyone else.

        if we do let moore go, you really think devin will come here? why would he leave ne?

        i dont think we should break out the jump to conclusions mat just yet and say we would be better off without him. Theres quite a few teams with money to spend in free agency so mccourty or delmas may be highly unlikely.

        even if we draft a rookie id like to have moore back to see what he can do under wade
        Glen Haven Fire

        Comment


        • #34
          Get outta here Moore. Your play against Baltimore blew our best chance. That alone. Walk

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
            I thought he played fine. Not an major impact player but solid throughout the years.

            The biggest question will be who they replace him with. And will he be any better?
            I've heard rumors that Kavon Webster is going to be moved to safety pairing with Tj Ward.

            Baltimore is the place Rahim Moore.

            Comment


            • #36
              Denver's going to be meeting with is agent so it looks like we'll be making him an offer at least.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Denver's going to be meeting with is agent so it looks like we'll be making him an offer at least.
                Maybe to mainly be used on special teams. Lol jk

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                  Maybe to mainly be used on special teams. Lol jk
                  Or to see if he's willing to compete with Kayvon for a starting job. I bet he leaves.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by youmind View Post
                    Get outta here Moore. Your play against Baltimore blew our best chance. That alone. Walk
                    That's right because one play should define every players career.
                    Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                      Are you kiding me? Peyton was something like 25-39 for 3 TD and 270 yards in regulation vs BAL... Including the go ahead TD drive in the 4th...

                      The one INT was an obvious PI... DB knocked WR down, hitting him from behind, and ball hits DB in chest bc that was where the WR was before getting knocked out of position...

                      The sack-fumble in the third quarter, if he were brady, would have been judged by the NE tuck clause, and ruled an Incomplete.

                      Fox tried to run clock out... Called for a run on third and short. Denver punts. Third and ten. About 40 seconds left. BAL 70 yards away from a tie... Then Moore allows the Holy Flacco.

                      That plays is exactly why DEN lost.

                      In OT... manning was 3-4 before the INT. First drive stalled at DEN 40... Because we ran Hillman up middle on first down, then again tried to jam tiny ronnie up the middle on second, then ran Hester on third.... Punt.

                      Second drive... Manning made the bonehead mistake that sealed the team's fate.

                      But the conservative playcalling on the final 2 drives in regulation and the first drive in OT.... Along with the Moore boner.... That's what cost us the game. Flacco had 3 TD over 330 yards passing... Rice had over 130 yards rushing... Moore had 6 solo tackles, no passes defended, no turnovers caused, no QB pressures... What a game.


                      Manning had it won... Then found himself after sun had set, temps near zero, Ray Lewis on HGH, and he finally cracked.

                      But... He should have been in his post game press conf by that time.... If not for Moore.
                      Yep.... and a lot of this would never have happened if Bill Vinovich knew how to officiate.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I don't harbor any ill-will towards Moore for the Baltimore play. It was a mistake and we all make them. His just happened to be extremely high-profile and in the spotlight on national television.

                        But, I just seem to have this mental image of him stuck in my head where I see the back of his jersey reading 'Moore' running to the play because he was out of position or not where he should have been. Some think he is a good player and maybe Elway does also, but he certainly seems to not have many without a profound opinion of him one way or the other.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          Denver's going to be meeting with is agent so it looks like we'll be making him an offer at least.
                          Not necessarily, a lot of these meetings are just "what is he looking for?' "Here's what we would be thinking" type things, no formal offers, just a meeting to see if there's any need to actually try and negotiate.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                            Are you kiding me? Peyton was something like 25-39 for 3 TD and 270 yards in regulation vs BAL... Including the go ahead TD drive in the 4th...

                            The one INT was an obvious PI... DB knocked WR down, hitting him from behind, and ball hits DB in chest bc that was where the WR was before getting knocked out of position...

                            The sack-fumble in the third quarter, if he were brady, would have been judged by the NE tuck clause, and ruled an Incomplete.

                            Fox tried to run clock out... Called for a run on third and short. Denver punts. Third and ten. About 40 seconds left. BAL 70 yards away from a tie... Then Moore allows the Holy Flacco.

                            That plays is exactly why DEN lost.

                            In OT... manning was 3-4 before the INT. First drive stalled at DEN 40... Because we ran Hillman up middle on first down, then again tried to jam tiny ronnie up the middle on second, then ran Hester on third.... Punt.

                            Second drive... Manning made the bonehead mistake that sealed the team's fate.

                            But the conservative playcalling on the final 2 drives in regulation and the first drive in OT.... Along with the Moore boner.... That's what cost us the game. Flacco had 3 TD over 330 yards passing... Rice had over 130 yards rushing... Moore had 6 solo tackles, no passes defended, no turnovers caused, no QB pressures... What a game.


                            Manning had it won... Then found himself after sun had set, temps near zero, Ray Lewis on HGH, and he finally cracked.

                            But... He should have been in his post game press conf by that time.... If not for Moore.
                            It wasn't just Moore, the whole D sucked that game. The fumble was clearly a fumble, since the tuck rule no longer exists. Peyton didn't play a bad game, but he didn't play a great game either
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              It wasn't just Moore, the whole D sucked that game. The fumble was clearly a fumble, since the tuck rule no longer exists. Peyton didn't play a bad game, but he didn't play a great game either
                              I believe the tuck rule did exist until after the 2012 season, the board of governors voted to repeal it in March 2013.

                              There's an old saying that I'm quite fond of, and believe to be very very accurate: there's 100 reasons why you lose a game and (insert reason here) was just one of them. That game was full of bad plays, and poor officiating, and good plays by Baltimore, all of them added up to the loss, it's just two plays: the Moore play, and the Manning interception, were the most high profile of them.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Webster at FS with his physical play is kinda interesting, obviously wouldnt hand him the job there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X