Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos RFA Priorities: One and two on opposite sides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    DT needs to be locked up, nothing more

Especially considering he never even mentioned his contract ever and even said he'd give a hometown discount...kinda pissed it's taking this long and will be further pissed if tagged n not locked up
    I heard a snippet of an interview with D. Thomas and it seemed rather clear that he's more than willing to play somewhere else. I don't think he plans on giving a discount.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Chargers are interested in Franklin....you think Denver will let him go to a rival or will they step up and match whatever offer he gets to keep him in Denver??

Comment

Originally posted by Boltzfan88 View Post
        Chargers are interested in Franklin....you think Denver will let him go to a rival or will they step up and match whatever offer he gets to keep him in Denver??
        It depends on the price. Elway won't overpay for a FA and doesn't have too. Every year he has let overpriced FA walk and has replaced them with a better or neutral player. Franklin is good and I'd love to have him back but we have options on the roster, in FA, and in the draft.
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltzfan88 View Post
          He's probably gone, especially given the money he'll want, 6-7+ a year.

Comment

Michael Gehlken @UTgehlken
            Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done." Continue to hear same.

Comment

Working...
            X