Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Falcons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Pats are going to use the TAG on McCourty so he will be back. I think the Pats will lose Revis. They will not pay him the money he wants. Revis got his ring its all about money now.

Revis has always been about the money, the ring was a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
      Here is the real scary thing, Patriots call him up, run there two TE set again. Sign him for 1 or 2 years just to win superbowl again. Patriots are already looking at Percy Harvin! Oh man...
      According to over the cap the Pats are at a cap of 155m...projected cap is 148m

They are 7m over and have not thought about the buffer needed every year, the rookies or their free agents.

The Pats are not signing any big dollar players like JT....in fact they will be losing players.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-england-patriots/

Free agents
      McCourty
      Gostkowski
      Vereen
      Ridley
      Ayers
      Last edited by Hadez; 02-26-2015, 06:25 AM.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

He will be a Raider its just a matter of time.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          Probably the best guess

Comment

I hope your right and I hope he gets lit up every time he faces us.
            sigpic

Comment

If he goes to any team with a bad QB he better get as much money as possible because it will probably be his last huge pay day.

IMO he is not the kind of TE who will dominate without a good qb
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                If he goes to any team with a bad QB he better get as much money as possible because it will probably be his last huge pay day.

IMO he is not the kind of TE who will dominate without a good qb
                Was a huge fan of his as we all watched him develop, not really thrilled at the way he handled success. Farewell Mr. "It's so easy," You ended with a whimper in Denver.

Looks like I need a new sig.
                [sigpic

Comment

Let him walk. Don't even talk to him or his agent.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                    Was a huge fan of his as we all watched him develop, not really thrilled at the way he handled success. Farewell Mr. "It's so easy," You ended with a whimper in Denver.

Looks like I need a new sig.
                    How about one with Riley Odoms? Today is his 65th birthday. He can go on Medicare.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      How about one with Riley Odoms? Today is his 65th birthday. He can go on Medicare.
                      Or Steve Tensi...lol. Actually that's a great idea Sam, I was thinking more along the lines of Floyd Little. My daughter got me an autographed copy of his book while she was working at Barnes and Noble in Colo. Springs while in college. Said he was the nicest person that ever did A book signing there.
                      [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                        Or Steve Tensi...lol. Actually that's a great idea Sam, I was thinking more along the lines of Floyd Little. My daughter got me an autographed copy of his book while she was working at Barnes and Noble in Colo. Springs while in college. Said he was the nicest person that ever did A book signing there.
                        What's the title? Is it a good read?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                        X