Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos to use franchise tag on Demaryius Thomas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Do you resent all these players who are multi-millionaires? Or just Manning? Manning certainly has a lot of money but he also contributes it to programs and philanthropic endeavors. He donated $50 million to the Children's Hospital in INDY. That's just one donation. So while you consider him greedy, I see him using some of that money for the public good as many of other football players do.

    How can Manning "have no problem being the main reason we are so tight against the cap" be true when he's in the process of restructuring his contract to provide more money to the team as we speak?

    I don't understand why you keep working yourself up before things have happened yet. You continually blame everything on Manning when he hasn't done anything yet or for things he has nothing to do with. I don't get it.

    Elway is the one here who determines what he wants to pay DT. This has NOTHING to do with Manning. It is COMPLETELY about the value and market for WRs, not Manning's contract.

    Elway offered 13, DT wants 15. Elway obviously doesn't believe that the market value warrants that. Elway not paying DT that right now isn't because of Manning's contract, it's because DT's price is too high right now. If DT gets that offer then we can match because the market bears it out.
    We don't know why he is restructuring.

    Is he doing it to guarantee more $$$
    Is he doing it for fear of being cut?
    Is he doing it for a chance at a ring?
    Is he even willing to do it.....

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Gsam View Post
      We don't know why he is restructuring.

      Is he doing it to guarantee more $$$
      Is he doing it for fear of being cut?
      Is he doing it for a chance at a ring?
      Is he even willing to do it.....
      Well you kind of make my point. It really makes no sense to get all worked up when we don't know anything.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Well you kind of make my point. It really makes no sense to get all worked up when we don't know anything.
        I'm not worked up...yet again, I'll remind some, this is a discussion board

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          I'm not worked up...yet again, I'll remind some, this is a discussion board
          Gotcha, apologies if I read it wrong. It just seemed like your responses come off as if whatever your concerned about already happened when they haven't yet. Could just be your writing style.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Gotcha, apologies if I read it wrong. It just seemed like your responses come off as if whatever your concerned about already happened when they haven't yet. Could just be your writing style.
            lol that's fair ...

            Comment

            Working...
            X