No announcement yet.

TE Virgil Green, Broncos agree to three-year contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that so many other teams were looking at him speaks volumes to his potential as well.

I really like Virgil and I'm glad we got him back. I think he and Owen will do really well in this offense!

Comment

I think Klis reported that San Diego came in late with some offers to try and snipe him away..... but Denver got it done
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        I think Klis reported that San Diego came in late with some offers to try and snipe him away..... but Denver got it done
        Snipe or swipe? Hopefully they're not resorting to snipers --though that may be the only way they can wrest control of the division from us!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          Snipe or swipe? Hopefully they're not resorting to snipers --though that may be the only way they can wrest control of the division from us!
          lol it's an auction slang. Snipers are those who lie in wait, don't bid till the last second in hopes to - keep the price down- and win before anyone notices they were even playing
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

#1 priority (after DT was franchise tagged) is done. Thank you Elway.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Come take a look at my new article breaking down Virgil Green!

Yes, I was posting these articles from another account but was unaware of having multiple accounts. So, here is my weekly breakdown. http://profootballspot.com/_/nfl/afc...the-hulk-r8486
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
              X