No announcement yet.

Broncos trade for gradkowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Kubes and Dennison see something they like. He already should know a bit about the O. I like the move myself. Doesn't cost much and the tradeoff in picks for next year isn't bad at all imo, especially if we get a player who ends up seeing the field for us a lot this year. Might mean Manny's gone.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I missed the transaction or whatever it was where Wil Montgomery went to Chicago

anyone recall the terms
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        I missed the transaction or whatever it was where Wil Montgomery went to Chicago

anyone recall the terms
        The move also includes undisclosed NFL draft considerations. A league source told ESPN's Ed Werder that the Ravens will get Denver's 2016 fourth-round pick in exchange for Gradkowski and Baltimore's 2016 fifth-round selection.
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ltimore-ravens

Had to dig through the 10 pages of posts on the Free Agency/Draft forum post to find it

I think it an ok deal as long as he is good enough to make the team. We probably draft at end of round (hopefully last) and we can pray Balt has a horrible season

If we manage to sign a guy, like Chris Myers for example, and this guy ends up not even making the team then I will be kinda bummed.
        Last edited by Hadez; 04-03-2015, 11:27 AM.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ltimore-ravens

Had to dig through the 10 pages of posts on the Free Agency/Draft forum post to find it

I think it an ok deal as long as he is good enough to make the team. We probably draft at end of round (hopefully last) and we can pray Balt has a horrible season

If we manage to sign a guy, like Chris Myers for example, and this guy ends up not even making the team then I will be kinda bummed.
          He said Montgomery to Chicago not gradkowski to denver.

Monty was. Free agent and Chicago signed him. Dunno the specific festivals of his contract

Comment

Working...
          X