Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gase takes a shot at CJ Anderson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gase takes a shot at CJ Anderson

    #Bears OC Adam Gase said Matt Forte's durability adds an element to his power run game, whereas CJ Anderson "got a little chubby" at times.


    http://bsndenver.com/stay-classy-ada...k-cj-anderson/
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

  • #2
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    #Bears OC Adam Gase said Matt Forte's durability adds an element to his power run game, whereas CJ Anderson "got a little chubby" at times.


    http://bsndenver.com/stay-classy-ada...k-cj-anderson/
    Let's see Forte a 4-5 or more years Vet vs a UDFA basically rookie.

    Yep that is lack of class gase

    Comment


    • #3
      Well word was that CJ did show up to camp last year at about 230 as opposed to 220. Apparently it upset the coaches. I guess this could be what he is referring to. Seems an odd choice of words for 1 issue over 2 years. Plus lots of guys experiment with playing weight their first couple years in the league.
      Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

      Comment


      • #4
        Forte is a known top 10 RB in the NFL.... has been for quite a while now. CJ is only breaking onto the scene

        Even still - I've seen more magic and 'want to' from CJ. Not that I watch a whole lotta Bears football. Forte is just naturally gifted and consistently maintains a level of production.

        I only read the one quote in this thread -not the article but If I were CJ this wouldn't even bother me at all
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

        Comment


        • #5
          Gase had a lot of success because of Peyton Manning and, when Manning deteriorated, C.J. Anderson saved the offense. Maybe Gase would not even have his current job without some help from the "chubby" Anderson, who only got a shot after Ball and Hillman suffered injuries.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Gase was a highly overrated OC. Remember back when there was buzz surrounding him about leaving Denver to become a head coach? Yeah, those teams who supposedly were interested in him are better off that the buzz died down.

            He's Chicago's problem now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              Gase had a lot of success because of Peyton Manning and, when Manning deteriorated, C.J. Anderson saved the offense. Maybe Gase would not even have his current job without some help from the "chubby" Anderson, who only got a shot after Ball and Hillman suffered injuries.
              Exactly

              IMO CJ showed signs of how good he was in preseason (even tho he was "chubby") but I questioned if his quick decisions and quick moves would translate into the NFL regular season. I mean we all have seen many preseason great playmakers never do anything in the regular season when the bigger faster guys are playing full speed and playing all the time.

              Gase never gave him a chance to show his quickness was NFL regular season worthy and imo no one is more of an idiot for that failure then Gase.

              Do not even get me started on how much of an idiot Gase is imo...I been respectful of this dude til now but trashing one of our guys...man I hope our defense WRECKS his offense when we play them!
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

              Comment


              • #8
                Why even take a shot at CJ? Why not just compliment your current team and keep the other crap to yourself?

                I was never a big Gase fan and this just gives me one more reason to think he sucks.

                At least Forte will only have about 5 plays to learn...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  No need for Gase to make that comment.

                  Love me some CJ. Top competitor

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That was very unprofessional of Gase. But it doesn't surprise me. The word is that majority of the assistants that were let go are very, very sore about the way things went down. I heard words that Elway started "relieving" some of them within 3 hours of that game. And everything said about them being "free to seek employment elsewhere" was only merely a media formality. So hearing that, I expect a few more cheap shots.
                    #swapping

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                      That was very unprofessional of Gase. But it doesn't surprise me. The word is that majority of the assistants that were let go are very, very sore about the way things went down. I heard words that Elway started "relieving" some of them within 3 hours of that game. And everything said about them being "free to seek employment elsewhere" was only merely a media formality. So hearing that, I expect a few more cheap shots.
                      How can they be surprised though? If they had even a semblance of pride in their work that wouldn't have happened.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                        Why even take a shot at CJ? Why not just compliment your current team and keep the other crap to yourself?

                        I was never a big Gase fan and this just gives me one more reason to think he sucks.

                        At least Forte will only have about 5 plays to learn...
                        Ouch! That's funny.

                        We'll see if he's finally learned how to put a series of plays together that keep defenses guessing. Nah!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And he wonders why he wasn't hired as a head coach..

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            Chubby this, Gase.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
                              Gase was a highly overrated OC. Remember back when there was buzz surrounding him about leaving Denver to become a head coach? Yeah, those teams who supposedly were interested in him are better off that the buzz died down.

                              He's Chicago's problem now.
                              Pretty sure he went on 4-5 interviews. Only to be dropped like a lead ballon after his lousy game plan after the playoff game.

                              They bailed on him so fast it was scary and I'm sure one of the extra reasons John moved on also.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X