No announcement yet.

Gase takes a shot at CJ Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not realize Adam Gase was such a connoisseur of rushing attacks and those who carry the ball from scrimmage.

Silly me.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      That was very unprofessional of Gase. But it doesn't surprise me. The word is that majority of the assistants that were let go are very, very sore about the way things went down. I heard words that Elway started "relieving" some of them within 3 hours of that game. And everything said about them being "free to seek employment elsewhere" was only merely a media formality. So hearing that, I expect a few more cheap shots.
      You have to remember that gase jdr and Fox had feelers out as well as interviews for the former coordinators.

IMO they were all Looking past that game and trying to get a job nailed down for next year before they were all taken.

I'm also guessing that John had a chat with John F that if they did not win it all. He and most of his staff would be gone.

After all the lousy player decisions as well and not getting rookies playing time during the year ther is little doubt I my mind that John was going to make changes.

They would have been idiots not to have known
      Last edited by Garfield; 05-08-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

If it wasn't for Fox' new situation and the fact that Fox knows Gase knows what Fox wants, Gase might have a year off

That' was kinda of a tongue twister
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post

Chubby this, Gase.

Good Lord our O-line is was horrible.. God I hate the Cowboys!!! whyy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
            Good Lord our O-line is was horrible.. God I hate the Cowboys!!! whyy!!!!
            The Cowboys have dedicated number ones to the OL over the last few years and now have picked up another for peanuts.

Romo and Murray were the benefactors.

Comment

The Drive had some very interesting things to say about last year's OL, the former coaches and the disconnect between those coaches and personnel and upper management regarding Cornick and other OL related decisions made. It was in hour 2
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                I did not realize Adam Gase was such a connoisseur of rushing attacks and those who carry the ball from scrimmage.

Silly me.
                He is not and other than being an under qualified OC for the Broncos always coached QB's and WR's. His only qualification is he nodded his head when Manning told him what we should do.

2000 LSU (GA)
                2001–02 LSU (Recruiting Asst)
                2003–04 Detroit Lions (Scouting Asst)
                2005–06 Detroit Lions (Off. Asst)
                2007 Detroit Lions (QB Coach)
                2008 San Francisco 49ers (Off. Asst)
                2009–10 Denver Broncos (WR Coach)
                2011–12 Denver Broncos (QB Coach)
                2013–14 Denver Broncos (Off. Coordinator)
                2015–present Chicago Bears (Off. Coordinator)
                sigpic

Comment

As if what Gase says holds any water in Bronco country after we watched him take one of the most potent offenses in NFL history and in less than a year turn it into an average one because he doesn't know how to incorporate a running game or figure out how to fix the o-line.

I can't tell you how happy I am that he is no longer here. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Matt forte's durability? Someone needs to tell him to pass that lol

Comment

Who cares? I don't know the question asked and the context of the reply. But he will need to hope Matt Forte has the greatest season in the history of the NFL because he now has Jay Cutler as his QB, and if he tries to be pass happy with his calls things will get ugly fast. Except for the 3 games per year where "Good Jay" shows up and he looks all world.

People here are using a bit of revisionist history in relation to the last hiring cycle, according to reports he was offered the 49ers HC job on the condition he keep Jim Tomsula, when Gase refused the 49ers pulled their offer and made Tomsula their head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        Who cares? I don't know the question asked and the context of the reply. But he will need to hope Matt Forte has the greatest season in the history of the NFL because he now has Jay Cutler as his QB, and if he tries to be pass happy with his calls things will get ugly fast. Except for the 3 games per year where "Good Jay" shows up and he looks all world.

People here are using a bit of revisionist history in relation to the last hiring cycle, according to reports he was offered the 49ers HC job on the condition he keep Jim Tomsula, when Gase refused the 49ers pulled their offer and made Tomsula their head coach.
                        I am so grateful Gase did not become our Head Coach as so many on here pined for before last season.

Unfortunately, the Bears franchise will use Cutler as the scapegoat when they drop below mediocrity faster than Gase can say "Bubble Screen"!!!!

Thankfully, John Elway spared us the inevitable doom that would of plagued our franchise had Gase been given the reins to run it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                          You have to remember that gase jdr and Fox had feelers out as well as interviews for the former coordinators.

IMO they were all Looking past that game and trying to get a job nailed down for next year before they were all taken.

I'm also guessing that John had a chat with John F that if they did not win it all. He and most of his staff would be gone.

After all the lousy player decisions as well and not getting rookies playing time during the year ther is little doubt I my mind that John was going to make changes.

Some knew and there were some that didn't.
                          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post

Agreed

Fox and JDR will never win a Super Bowl as head coaches. Both are too limited in what they can bring a team and too stubborn to change. JDR can maybe get one if he gets a super star team like Switzer did but that's about it.

Gase ... he is young and never should have been made a OC.

Frankly they are all weak mined people because even if the writing was on the wall that they were gone if they were truly about the team, and by team I mean the players and coaches, then honestly something like management coming down on them should have made them come together even more.

Losers assemble in little groups, and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups. Winners assemble as a team
                            Go ahead and add GM to the part about complaining about coaches and players...*cough JDR*

edit - this reminds me of something Malik Jackson said on a recent presser at denverbroncos.com

Hope I get it right or least close...when asked about a contract he said his plan is to play so good Mr Elway would have no choice but to give him his big contract.

In sports if you perform good enough, and the management is not Al Davis crazy, then you will force them to do the right thing. If you are not up to that kind of challenge then I do not want you on my team.
                            Last edited by Hadez; 05-09-2015, 07:00 AM.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

It's gonna be fun watching Fox and that clown fail with a Cutler led offense.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

It's hard to imagine that San Francisco dodged a bullet by hiring Tomsula.

But, they surely did.

Remember, it was Mike McCoy who played magic tricks by accomadating the skillsets of the likes of Tim Tebow.

Not gase.

Comment

Working...
                                X