• Show
Clear All

@MikeKlis
    C.J. Anderson on Gase: "I did think it was pretty funny"
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      It's hard to imagine that San Francisco dodged a bullet by hiring Tomsula.

But, they surely did.

Remember, it was Mike McCoy who played magic tricks by accomadating the skillsets of the likes of Tim Tebow.

Not gase.
      People complained just as much about McCoy and were glad he left, it will be the same for Kubiak and Dennison with their playacting, when one play doesn't work some fans will get angry, and complain that they should have called play X which would have worked.

The 49ers didn't dodge a bullet by hiring Tomsula, he's going to last 2 seasons at most, and given the way they ran off the coach who rebuilt that team, they deserve what's about to happen to them.

I'm not a Gase fan, and don't think he was ready to be a HC, but think he might have benefited from getting the job and failing, much like Shanahan with the Raiders, but there's way too much revisionist history going on with him on this thread. Whether you liked him or not he was the OC of the most potent offense in NFL history, and if it were true that he just stood around and did nothing, wouldn't some ex-players have actually said that? And even if he didn't call the plays (shouldn't people blame Manning for the numerous bubble screens then?) he designed the offense, installed it, came up with the weekly game plans etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        @MikeKlis
        he thought what was funny?

The comment?

LOL -if so- see, he don't care
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

He thought it was funny because look who got fired and who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            @MikeKlis
            Well, at least the locker room has a new nickname for C.J. Anderson: "Hey, C.J.! What does the C stand for? Chubby."
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Gase who?

sigpic

Comment

Gase face ( | )
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                X